112

Chapter 112

    Toru Amuro's voice dropped inexplicably. To him, that memory was a gray and rainy day.

    [Because of the members of the Kurogumi group, the existence of Matsuda was still discovered.

    Vodka threw the Matsuda in his hand to the ground, with a rare look of embarrassment on his face.

    Matsuda covered his abdominal injury, sweating coldly on the ground.

    It was the wound he was beaten by gin when he ran away.

    Yuezhao glanced at Matsuda on the ground, his pupils trembled slightly, Zhu Fu Jingguang and Amuro Toru also barely showed any strange expressions, they clenched their hands tightly, and could hardly imagine what would happen next.

    Not seeing anything strange about them, Gin felt that Matsuda looked familiar. He squatted down and found his police ID from Matsuda's pocket.

    "Are the police surrounded?" Vodka was startled.

    Gin stared at the introduction of the blasting team, thoughtfully, waved his hand, and let Vodka go out to investigate first.

    Yuezhao stabilized his expression, and asked preconceivedly: "What's going on?"

    "Oh? You asked me?" Gin Jiu stood up, recalling where he met Matsuda, "Isn't he your friend?"

    Everyone asked Those who join the organization have to go through information review to prevent them from being undercover. Yuezhao joined the organization in a special way, and the information was carefully checked. He still remembers that on the information form of Yuezhao back then, it clearly stated that he had applied for membership police academy.

    Although according to the information, Yuezhao didn't go to it at all, but this information left a deep impression on him.

    Finally, after some consideration, he let Yuezhao into the organization, but he did not forget the information about Yuezhao.

    Isn't this policeman the police student who has been helping him in the monthly photos?

    With Yuezhao's performance in these years, Qin Jiu has never placed the target of suspicion on Yuezhao, and now he casts suspicious eyes on Yuezhao for the first time.

    "You really don't know him anymore? Or is it the police's plan for you to join the organization?"

    Qin Jiu's eyes were like poisonous snakes with cold scrutiny. Couldn't help shivering.

    Yuezhao glanced down at Matsuda lying on the ground.

    "Really? If you don't say that I have forgotten, it's hard for you to remember so well." Yue Zhao said flatly: "Since you doubt it, then take him back and interrogate him."

    Yue As soon as these words came out, Zhu Fu Jingguang's almost suffocating mood eased a little, and he was taken back for interrogation, and there was still a chance to save him.