55

Chapter 55

    In the enchantment of death and migration, there are magic tools that can awaken ordinary people's magic power.

    The news was so shocking that everyone thought the manga was over.

    After the explanation in the article, Fu Heihui was silent for a long time, his mind was in a mess, and he continued to read back.

    [The plot behind the comic is Fu Heihui's shock.

    In such a heavy news, what he thought of was not those ordinary people who were hurt, nor what changes would be caused after the news came out, but a certain day in Hechun's life.

    The manga faithfully presents his memories.

    In the afternoon, Chun cut off the flowers in the garden, took them to the house, stuffed them into vases, and used them to decorate the house.

    Tsumiji raised her head and looked at the flowers in Chun's hands with sparkling eyes. She liked it but felt distressed at the same time.

    "It's a beautiful flower, but... if you pick it off, it will die soon." Tsumiji said in embarrassment.

    Fu Heihui didn't make a sound beside him.

    Chun sat at the table and trimmed the thorns on the flowers one by one. He lowered his eyes and smiled softly to comfort Tsumiji: "No, I bought its seeds and took good care of it, just to let it grow. Come to please me."

    He stuffed the flower into the vase and looked at it carefully, "If it wasn't for this moment, it wouldn't have had a chance to germinate, and it wouldn't have grown into the beautiful appearance it is now. It was for me, for Tsumiji was born in this world, so it will naturally be happy to complete its mission."

    Fu Heihui couldn't help but glance at him.

    When Chun said these words, he was very gentle. He pressed the green rhizomes with his white fingertips, and the blooming flowers fell in his eyes. He looked at the flowers in his hands with a smile, and peeled off the rotten and yellowed petals little by little.

    Tsumiki was persuaded ignorantly.

    The young Fu Heihui was thoughtful.

    After the memory was over, Fu Heihui, who was sitting on the side of the road, looked up at the sky. 】

    Fu Heihui outside the manga froze for a moment. He knew what he was thinking. In the manga, he probably thought that Chun was a flower picker, and he started the death migration to harvest beautiful flowers.

    Chun... is really gentle and willful.

    But... Chun, who used to study magic tools all night in order to save an ordinary person, is now forced to implicate and kill so many people in order to achieve his goal. Is this really what he wants?

    Fu Heihui clicked the next sentence subconsciously.

    That's it for this update.