9

Chapter 9 Honkai 009

    Tsukizawa Yu's heart skipped a beat, his heart almost burst out of fright.

    He subconsciously leaned back, Gojo Satoru continued to approach, and his gaze fell into Gojo Satoru's endless blue pupils.

    Warm breath intertwined, this is the distance to kiss.

    Gojo Satoru is not aware of the distance between people.

    Tsukizawa Yu lamented his waist, then leaned back invisibly, and leaned against the door.

    Suddenly, he felt guilty for a moment. Why did Gojo Satoru suddenly look at him like this? Did he find something wrong?

    Gojo Gojo grabbed his face and said, "Let me check Haru's eyes!"

    Tsukizawa Yuuki blocked his hand with disgust, "It's ready, go away, you're too close!"

    Gojo Gojo didn't care , held his cheek and looked left and right, insisting on looking carefully to understand.

    Tsukizawa Yu was almost dizzy from his head, just when he couldn't help it, he felt his cheeks cool down, and a pair of round sunglasses were pushed to his eyes.

    Tsukizawa Yu was put on sunglasses in a daze, and blinked without responding.

    Gojo Satoru looked at Shangchun's eyes similar to his own, and lazily said: "Chun's eyes are very important, you must protect them well."

    The manga has been updated, and Gojo Satoru, who is interested in the forum, will naturally not miss it, and Haru is blindfolded. The picture appeared, without reading the manga, the dusty memories flooded out like a flood.

    Chun has a face very similar to his, and is his twin brother. Before he was twelve years old, he never knew that he had a brother.

    Because Chun was weak and sick since he was a child, the elders of the Wutiao family thought that he would not live to be an adult, lest a curse master would hurt him through Chun. Before he was twelve years old, Chun had never been outside the courtyard or the hospital.

    Even the elder Wutiao created the illusion that Chun is Wu, attracting most of the assassinations for him.

    Chun's eyes are also because of him...

    "I said, it's been fine for a long time." Tsukizawa Yu laughed, and pushed Gojo Satoru who was too close, "Go away, do you still think I'm a child from before?" Gojo Satoru carefully observed Tsukizawa Yu's

    eyes , Seeing it is as clear and bright as before, I am very satisfied.

    "Chun has been staying in the high school recently, is it boring? Do you want to go on a mission with me?"

    Tsukizawa Yu thought slightly. He has been staying in the high school recently and helped the students improve their combat. Boring is not boring, but now He was relieved to learn that the manga hadn't revealed his plans yet, and he really wanted to relax.

    "Go, you have to buy me a beer after the end." Due to physical reasons, the doctor forbade him to drink beer.

    "No problem." Seeing Tsukizawa Yu's smile, Gojo Satoru couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips. He peeled off a lollipop and stuffed it into Tsukizawa Yu's mouth.