96

Chapter 96 Aquaman 020

    Open the gorgeous cover, the cover of the inner page is black and white, against the pure white background, the protagonist is Toru Amuro, wearing sunglasses, confidently looking at all the people who opened the cover, wide shoulders and narrow hips, black suit very It fits tightly around his body.

    If they hadn't known in advance that he was a policeman, everyone would probably have thought that he was a new model from a certain entertainment company when they first saw him.

    And on the protagonist's head, the title of the cover reads the words 'first meeting'.

    Yuezhao scanned the cover slightly, and quickly opened the manga.

    The moon photo chapter is about what happened after Amuro Toru and Zhu Fu Jingguang entered the organization.

    [At the beginning of the manga, the author simply drew how the two were ordered by their superiors to go undercover in the organization, and then a transition scene, the neon lights flashing in the night, the siren pierced the tranquility of the night, Zhu Fu Jingguang was wearing a hoodie, avoiding with downcast eyes. Chased by the police.

    Toru Amuro stepped on the accelerator and parked the car on the street where it had just rained.

    The wet road reflected the neon lights, and Zhu Fu Jingguang got into the car. Toru Amuro led the members of the organization and Zhu Fu Jingguang to escape under the nose of the police.

    The wheels splashed water, and Zhu Fu Jingguang, who got in the car, handed the information card to the organization member sitting next to him.

    The members of the organization in the car inserted the information card into the computer, and after confirming the authenticity of the information, they smiled and praised, "Good job, I believe you will be able to get a code name in the organization this time." Zhu Fu Jingguang did not speak, and the

    driver Amuro Toru also smiled without saying a word.

    Only the policeman who was chasing Zhu Fu Jingguang looked at the disappearing figure of the car, without the slightest expression of anxiety, and gave the order to stop the pursuit. 】

    Before the manga, all readers who knew their identities saw this scene and clearly understood that Toru Amuro and Jingguang Zhu Fu had successfully infiltrated into the undercover organization and gained a certain amount of trust.

    The moonlight turns to the next page.

    [As the member of the organization said, the excellent performance of the two of them allowed the two who had only been in the organization for more than a year to obtain the code name of the organization, and became the backbone of the organization.

    Toru Amuro chose the code name Bourbon, and Jingguang Zhu Fu chose the code name Scotland.

    And the first task with a code name is to cooperate with Yuezhao conveniently to attract talents for the organization.

    Vodka, who was in charge of leading them, led them into the hotel, and Vodka waited for the two of them to get on the elevator. As the number of words climbed steadily, Vodka gave them a warning.