83

Chapter 83 Aquaman 007

    And when Mr. Cheng's thoughts were completely controlled by Yuezhao, there was a sudden bang, the sound of a vase breaking upstairs, accompanied by a fierce quarrel, followed by a few plops, and the woman's high-pitched screams pierced the eardrums.

    The two people who were talking were attracted attention. Looking back, they saw a man rolling down the stairs onto the carpet. Blood flowed from his forehead and penetrated the carpet under his body. He was lying on the ground, life and death unknown.

    Mr. Cheng Nei was distracted by this sudden situation, and he was completely dumbfounded.

    Yuezhao raised her eyebrows, showing a bit of surprise.

    "I killed someone..." The woman in white standing on the second floor looked at the person lying downstairs in panic.

    He panicked.

    Toru Amuro thought that today's events were messy enough, but he didn't expect that there would be another murder case.

    The woman ran down in a panic, and dragged Mr. Cheng nei helplessly, defending herself: "Brother, call the ambulance... ambulance... I didn't mean it, I just quarreled with him, I was too angry..." Mr. Cheng Nei

    subconsciously Take out your phone.

    "No!" Yuezhao held down Mr. Chengnei's hand, looked directly at Mr. Chengnei's with his blue eyes, and refused very seriously.

    Before coming, Yuezhao checked the information in the city.

    Mr. Jouchi is a cutting-edge medical expert with a wealthy family, but his parents are dead, and he only has a younger sister who is more than ten years old.

    He raised his younger sister as his daughter, because his younger sister liked his students, who were poor and had no real estate, so Mr. Cheng let them live with him.

    However, this student of Mr. Cheng Nei is an idiot, and he hooked up with the teacher's sister because he was close to the water, so that he could graduate smoothly. Not only did he achieve nothing in academic research, but he even cheated on him after marriage.

    Now that he knows that he has no real materials and cannot pursue an academic path, he wants to divorce and divide his property so that he can continue to maintain his chic life.

    In short, this person is a complete scumbag.

    Yuezhao didn't care about the man on the floor, turned his head to look at Miss Chengnei, and explained to her the current situation of Mr. Chengnei with a smile.

    "...The people from the organization are nearby. If an ambulance comes and alerts the organization, have you thought about what will happen to you?"

    Blood gradually flowed from under the man and gradually spread to the feet of the three of them.

    Yuezhao turned a blind eye, he just stared at Miss Cheng Nei closely.