13

Chapter 13 Honkai 013

    Kise was greatly frightened, he immediately looked at the post, yes, it was Gojo Satoru and Gojo Haru, but what kind of strange picture is this! ?

    He took a glance, and couldn't avoid seeing Gojo Satoru's arms domineeringly holding Wujoharu's waist.

    He shuddered, and immediately looked away, seeing a line of small characters written by the host under the picture.

    [Mrs. The follow-up direction of the story. 】

    The landlord spoke quite normally, Kise suppressed the urge to leave.

    He had just read the manga, and then he learned such an explosive news from Yamashita, and he was eager to see everything related to the manga.

    [Good pictures, good pictures, favorite! ! ]

    [To be honest, I was attracted by pictures. ]

    [That's all, who do you look down on? Such a Tumo Domo~]

    [Surther! Modo Modo~]

    Grandpa Kise Subway looks at his phone, what are these people... thinking?

    He had never been in contact with it, and he felt unbelievable at first, but when he reacted, he was smart and naturally understood what these people meant.

    Huang Lai said with a cold face: You are obscene and shameless! Just greedy their bodies!

    He passed the people who asked for the picture and found the floor where the discussion was serious.

    [Twins are true, but I can't deny that after reading this episode, I am even more sure of the guess that Haru Gojo is the villain. ]

    [Me too...]

    Huang Lai was startled, then at a loss...Skipping the first five words, what the hell is behind!

    Regarding the appearance of Gojo Haru, he watched carefully. How could Chun be the villain? Did these guys have some misunderstandings?

    Huang Lai suppressed his dissatisfaction and continued to look down. He wanted to see what these people had to say.

    If Wujoharu was a villain, he would wring his head off.

    [ 1 1 1 1, in the manga updated yesterday, it can be seen that Gojo Haru was really miserable. He was locked up in the yard for more than ten years since he was born, and his life has been hovering on the death line.

    but! ! ! !

    Don't worry about pity him first, I want to ask, does a person who has experienced this kind of experience not have the slightest resentment in his heart? 】

    Huise paused, his gaze fell to the next line of text.

    [Yes, yes, the upstairs is what I said. I finally figured out why I thought Haru Gojo would be the villain, because he acted too flawlessly. How could anyone not be affected by the shadow of his childhood. ]