93

Chapter 93 Aquaman 017

    Conan believed in Amuro Toru, and after getting his explanation, Conan's doubts about Yuezhao dropped to freezing point.

    He was a little disappointed. He didn't expect that it would be another misunderstanding at the end of the reasoning. Fortunately, he often encountered such things, and he quickly adjusted his mood.

    The reality does not allow him to be depressed for too long, because there is still a murder case that has not been solved.

    Amuro squatted in front of the dead body and carefully observed the dead body. Like Conan, he saw the dead man's unnatural right hand.

    Conan guessed that it was the clue left by the man, but Toru Amuro, who got the news, knew that it should be that the man was holding an information card in his hand, which contained a list of members of the organization.

    After killing Sugimoto Maruto, the murderer took the information card away.

    As Toru Amuro pondered, soon, the police also brought the three suspects up.

    There was no clue about the first murder case, but the second murder case happened on the second floor. There was a surveillance camera at the entrance of the corridor on the second floor, which clearly took pictures of all the people going to the second floor.

    Because Toru Amuro, Yuezhao and Jingguang Zhu could be witnesses to each other and had alibi, they were temporarily released from suspicion.

    Officer Takagi locked the three suspects through surveillance cameras.

    He brought the three of them over.

    The three suspects were the attendants at the venue, the guests who attended the show, and a high school student who was already in the toilet.

    According to the monitoring, the waiter had already gone upstairs ten minutes before the first murder. According to him, he suddenly felt uncomfortable, so he returned to the worker's room on the second floor to rest early.

    The surveillance camera cannot capture the entrance to the toilet, but it can capture the scene of the waiter's door being opened and closed.

    The door of the waiter in the back has not been opened, which can indeed prove that what he said is true.

    The second suspect is a guest who came to the venue.

    In the room where he was asked separately, he shrugged and said: "There are too many people coming and going in the toilet on the first floor. Smoking is not allowed in the show. I came up to smoke because the toilet smells. I have been smoking by the window until The lights suddenly went dark, and there was movement downstairs, I felt something was wrong, this time I turned on the light on my phone and walked down."

    Police officer Mumu cast a questioning look.

    Officer Takagi nodded.

    When the homicide occurred, the second guest had already come upstairs. The surveillance showed that he came not long after the waiter came up, but because of the blind spot of the surveillance, they could not take pictures of the window and the door of the toilet.