7

Chapter 7 Honkai 007

    There is a little sleeping ingredient in the medicine, he got up a little late, and the students had already finished their meals and were exercising on the playground.

    After eating, he took a good look at the forum, and after confirming that there was not much content that threatened him, he went to the playground.

    The sun was rising high, and Father Sun didn't know what happened, but he was still greeting enthusiastically in mid-air, which was too brilliant.

    He had nothing to do, so he walked out of the room and looked for the students who were in class.

    This is his subconscious habit. Only by following in front of the protagonist group can he have an appearance scene, and only by gaining popularity can he save his life.

    He doesn't know if the system is still working now, and how the comics will be drawn in the future, but he'd better keep it as it is, so as not to change.

    When he passed by, the students also felt that the sun was too strong, and they were sitting in the shade of the tree on the steps to enjoy the cool, each of them holding a mobile phone, whispering together.

    Gojo Satoru quietly escaped again.

    Tsukizawa Yu twitched his mouth, he knew without guessing, the students must still be discussing the content on the forum,

    he walked slowly over, and heard Wild Rose say: "Fu Hei, you are really going to become a celebrity now, All conjurers know that the two-faced Su Nuo looks at you differently."

    Tsukizawa Yu had good eyesight, just in time to see Fu Heihui, who was sitting a little behind, turning dark, his eyes full of lovelessness.

    Suddenly, the two of them looked at each other, and Fu Heihui's pupils opened slightly, revealing the shock of her death.

    "Mei!" Yukizawa greeted him with a smile.

    Fu Heihui was sure that Tsukizawa Yu had definitely heard what Wild Rose said, and his expression became even more stinky visible to the naked eye.

    Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help but laugh.

    "Spring!" Wild Rose and Knotweed called him in surprise.

    Tsukizawa Yu greeted them, sat among them, and asked, "Where is Wu? He's not here?"

    Maki: "The teacher is on a mission again."

    Even though the magic world suspects that the forum is the work of Wujo Wu, but Wujo Wu's strength lies here, and he is still needed when encountering some difficult magic spirits that are difficult to solve.

    "Even in school, that stupid teacher is always missing." Wild Rose complained.

    Tsukizawa Yu laughed. He blinked his eyes, took up the responsibility of his elder brother, decisively diverted the student's resentment towards his younger brother, and asked, "What were you looking at just now? Are you still looking at those things on the forum?" "No." He lowered his