31

Chapter 31

    When Gojo Satoru returned to the embankment, the fireworks were still blooming in the distance, but the riverside was empty, and the people who should be here were gone.

    Subconsciously, he took out his mobile phone and called Tsukizawa Yu, but the number hadn't been dialed yet, when he heard footsteps behind him, he looked back and saw Haru walking with Hui Ye.

    Coincidentally, when Tsukizawa Yu came over, the fireworks by the river stopped.

    Gojo Satoru raised his head slightly, and carefully observed Haru who came in front of him, and his keen six eyes noticed a slight disobedience.

    The current spring seems to be different from the spring before I left, but I can't tell exactly what is different.

    He leaned forward without any sense of distance and observed him carefully.

    Tsukizawa Yuu stepped back naturally, away from the distance that Gojo Satoru was too close to.

    "Where did Chun go? Why didn't you wait for me here?" Gojo Satoru felt a strange feeling in his heart.

    Tsukizawa raised his eyebrows and lifted the fireworks in his hand, "Of course I went to the nearby supermarket to buy fireworks. If someone came back and didn't see the fireworks, he would play tricks on me again. I can't stand it." Gojo Satoru knew that

    he The person he was talking about was himself, and he wasn't a bit embarrassed. He put his eyes on the firework in Tsukizawa Yu's hand, and the insignificant doubts in his heart were melted into something soft. Instead, he raised the corners of his lips.

    "Did Haru see the fireworks?"

    "Yes." Tsukizawa Yu replied naturally, looking at the river surface after the fireworks bloomed, and smiled like a memory, "It's very beautiful."

    Gojo Satoru was dissatisfied, "Haru doesn't run around If so, we can watch the last fireworks together."

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled softly, and naturally passed the question: "How is your work done? Is anyone injured?"

    Gojo Satoru took it for granted, "I am the strongest, If I make a move, how could anyone get hurt."

    "That's really great." Tsukizawa Yu said softly.

    He took out the fireworks from the convenience bag, took out the matches, lit the bought fireworks, and coaxed the angry Gojo Satoru.

    "Now we can watch together too."

    Small, bright fireworks lit up and blazed.

    Although it is not as gorgeous as the fireworks in the distance, it is close at hand and can be controlled in the palm of your hand.

    Tsukizawa Yu also handed one to Haino and lit it for him.

    Huiye's eyes widened, and he put them in front of his eyes, looking intently.