20

Chapter 20

    Next is... the strongest five and his brother!

    How can it be?

    The creator of the video teased them a bit, and a picture of Nanami appeared.

    Nanami in a suit is mature and steady.

    And as soon as Nanami came out, the words never work overtime were swiped up on the screen.

    In the manga, Nanami's sentence of never working overtime expresses the aspirations of all social animals, coupled with his appearance of protecting the knotweed, the whole person is full of adult maturity and stability, which is in stark contrast to an inconspicuous teacher .

    As a result, in the magic world, Nanami's popularity skyrocketed instantly.

    Take Tsukizawa Yu as an example, this week alone, he has heard that three girls have confessed their love to Nanami.

    What a welcome, Nanami.

    Everyone is a discerning person, and the people on the forum have also recognized Nanami's attributes as a good man, so when he appeared, there were only a lot of cheers.

    Tsukizawa Yu is also looking forward to the pictures of Nanami's sex change.

    Accompanied by Nanami Haonan's barrage, his sex-changing pictures appeared in front of everyone.

    He still wears a social animal suit, but his short hair has become longer and has become shoulder-length short hair. His face has softened, but he still has a bit of the sassy look of a working woman.

    [When you marry a wife, you should marry Nanami! 】

    【My wife has worked hard. ]

    [Wife, stop working, I'll steal a battery car to support you! 】

    There are differences between wives and wives, Tsukizawa Yu can see that.

    When these guys in the barrage called Hu Zhanghui's wife, they were simply bewitched by their beauty, lsp shouting, but when they called Nanami's wife, they were the wives who really wanted to marry Nanami back home.

    So, the final winner - Nanami!

    Gojo Satoru also saw the difference, and took screenshots with great interest, with malicious intentions.

    "I didn't expect Nanami to be so popular, I have to show Nanami!"

    Tsukizawa Yu secretly reminded: "Actually, Nanami would be happier if I said it face to face."

    Gojo Satoru reacted: "Haru , you are so smart!"

    Maki's mouth twitched, no, he would be happier if he didn't actually show it to him.

    Hu Zhang exclaimed: "Nanami is so popular!"

    "This is probably the charm of a good wife." Fu Heihui said flatly, breaking the jar, anyway, the moment of his sexual transformation has passed.