104

Chapter 104 Aquaman 028

Three minutes ago, when the gunshots rang out, Zhu Fu Jingguang on the third floor also heard the gunshots.

He originally stayed upstairs, pretending to be Ue Sawako, waiting for Yuezhao's arrival, but he didn't expect that the gunshots came first compared to Yuezhao.

For a moment, he didn't care that he was still playing Ue Sawako, and hurriedly got out of bed to see what happened downstairs, but he didn't expect that Kotoku Yuto came to his room faster than him.

At the show, Conan didn't know, but Jingguang Momofu, who had more clues, could speculate that Yuto Kotoku was Yuezhao's person.

Although Xing Deyu bickered that he came here just because of fear, Zhu Fu Jingguang understood better than anyone else that he came to see Ue Sawako for Yuezhao.

Zhu Fu Jingguang couldn't hide his disappointment.

A few days ago, he and Ling noticed Yuezhao's strangeness, and at Ling's suggestion, they decided to release the news about Ue Sawako to test Yuezhao's reaction.

For this reason, he even acted as Cheng Yujiang Sawako and waited for Yuezhao in the hospital. However, Yuezhao never came for several days after the news came out.

In fact, their temptation has already had results, but Zhu Fu Jingguang refused to believe it.

Today, I saw Yuezhao appearing in Amuro Toru, and thought that Yuezhao would come, but it was Kotoku Yuto who did not expect to come.

At this moment, he restrained Yutoku Kotoku, and there was an unconcealable anger in his heart, but soon, Zero called him with an anxious tone: "A robber broke into the hospital suddenly, Jing Guang, please don't reveal your identity, pretend to be Ordinary people."

Hearing this, Zhu Fu Jingguang immediately understood the meaning of Zero, he let go of Kotoku Yuto, and hid the fruit knife on the side under the quilt. come up.

His and Kotoku Yuto's mobile phones were confiscated, and the whole person was trapped.

Waiting for them to close the door, Zhu Fu Jingguang immediately moved to the quilt, took out the blade, and slowly

On the other hand, Toru Amuro, who was observing outside the hospital, didn't care about fighting with Yuezhao, and immediately notified the police to respond.

The wow wow wow vehicles drove towards the hospital quickly.

In addition to Toru Amuro notifying the police, even though the robbers searched for people as quickly as possible, collected their mobile phones, cut off the network cables, tied up and locked everyone up, when the robbers entered the hospital, someone still quickly called the police.

So the news was naturally leaked out.

Knowing that someone had actually attacked the hospital, the reporter arrived with the police like a cheetah smelling fishy. Before the police and public security had prepared a response plan, the TV station had urgently broadcast the accident.