95

Chapter 95 Aquaman 019

    Yue Zhao looked at herself in the manga, and continued to read in silence.

    He saw what Conan speculated about him in the comics.

    Yuezhao stared at the handwriting on the manga, and couldn't help but frowned slightly. Although he guessed that Conan was suspicious of him at the time, he didn't expect that Conan had already linked him with Yuezhao.

    He thought he didn't do anything out of the ordinary, nor was he too conspicuous, so why did he suspect him just because of his appearance?

    Yuezhao was silent, unable to understand, and finally could only conclude that the protagonist was gifted.

    The subsequent development was exactly the same as what he had seen. Conan gave up tracking him in order to save Yuto's life.

    However, the manga author seems to deliberately conceal his identity, and did not clearly draw Amuro Toru's attitude towards him.

    Instead, it uses montage techniques to lead readers to misunderstand.

    In the manga, Toru Amuro suddenly became serious, as if he had discovered something. In the next scene, Zhu Fu Jingguang wearing a peaked cap appeared in the storyboard of the manga.

    Looking at it this way, Toru Amuro's expression changed slightly because of Zhu Fu Jingguang.

    Regarding the dispute between him and Toru Amuro on the second floor, the manga author only took a few steps and didn't say much.

    Seeing this scene, Yuezhao couldn't help sighing, as expected of a mature detective manga author, his ability to play tricks has reached its peak.

    In the back of the manga, the second homicide occurred. He met Hattori Heiji, explained to Hattori Heiji, and completed his own setting.

    Hattori Heiji was ashamed of himself for making a wrong guess.

    Taking advantage of Hattori Heiji's blow, Conan and Amuro Toru join forces to solve two cases and find out the real culprit behind the scenes.

    In the end, facing Kotoku Yuto's eloquent and cunning escape, as he expected, Conan was diverted and focused his suspicion on Kotoku Yuto.

    So far, his plan has worked flawlessly.

    The only difference from reality is that the author of the manga draws what happened to Aihara Kota in the way of memories in order to make readers understand the motive of killing Aihara Takata more deeply.

    Four years ago, a politician named Banzhong was shot and killed by a sniper while running for election.

    In the black-and-white cartoon, from a top-down perspective, a strong middle-aged man with protruding eyeballs is lying on the ground with his eyes closed, blood is pouring from his face, and the people around him panickedly surround him.