91

Chapter 91 Aquaman 015

    Conan's pupils constricted, and he immediately subconsciously suspected Yuezhao who was leaving, and went to look for his back.

    The panicked crowds are crowded, and there is no shadow of the moon shining.

    hateful.

    He calmed down and analyzed calmly. Before the audience screamed, Yuezhao was still in his field of vision, and the possibility of him being the murderer was extremely low.

    Conan resolutely gave up chasing Yuezhao. Amidst the screams of the crowd, he took off the handkerchief from Xiaolan's sister's bag, ran to the show, and blocked the victim's injured position.

    The bright red color quickly soaked through the plain handkerchief. The eyes of the rescued man were closed, his breathing trembled, and his face was still frozen in pain.

    Conan shouted loudly: "Doctor, is there a doctor!"

    Hattori Heiji, who had a tacit understanding with him, took out his mobile phone and called the police.

    Hidden in the panicked crowd, Toru Amuro looked around and did not see any suspicious figure.

    Conan's approach is professional, even he can only do so much.

    The two detectives have experienced hundreds of cases, and they are already proficient in responding when others are still panicking.

    Amuro knows he can trust Conan.

    He hid in the crowd and backed away, took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Kazama, asking him to rush to the scene to deal with the current situation and give Conan support, then put away his mobile phone, and chased in the direction where Yuezhao disappeared.

    The castle where the show was held was huge, and a murder occurred, and everyone was attracted to the side hall.

    The stairway to the second floor was very quiet, with hard-soled leather shoes stepping on the carpet, silent.

    Yuezhao lowered her eyes slightly, feeling the little tail following behind her.

    He left a few seconds before the murder case, in order to attract the attention of Conan and the others and take the opportunity to leave, but he did not expect that there were still people who ignored the murder case and followed him instead.

    Is it who he thinks it is?

    Yuezhao hid at the corner of the corridor on the second floor, quietly waiting for the people behind to follow.

    The dim light in the corridor shone on the carpet, and there was a sweet smell of perfume in the air.

    Subtle footsteps followed, and the owner seemed to have noticed something, and the already inaudible footsteps became even slower.

    Yuezhao leaned against the wall, lowered her eyebrows and hid in the shadows, her hair fell on her eyelashes, all motionless, like a lifeless sculpture.