15

Chapter 15 Honkai 015

    Tsukizawa Yu was sick for two days, and he stubbornly got out of bed on the third day.

    There is still a bit of a nasal voice in the speech, but it's not a big problem.

    However, he was walking in the college, facing the eyes of the conjurers secretly eating melons, his body was stiff, and he suddenly felt that it would be more comfortable to lie on the bed to recuperate.

    That's right, the forum is well known in the magic world.

    Presumably, most conjurers have seen the ambiguous fan pictures of him and Wujo Wu.

    Not only that, maybe the neon boy surfing the Internet...

    His urge to leave this beautiful planet came again.

    Tsukizawa Yu could only smile, as if he didn't know at all.

    When I walked to the playground and saw another protagonist in the scandal, I suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

    He decided to kill Wujo Wu for a meal.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled brightly. He approached Gojo Satoru with a smile on his face. In front of the students, he suggested that everyone had worked too hard and had a big meal at noon.

    The students cheer.

    Gojo Satoru thought Tsukizawa Yu was in good health and wanted to eat something delicious, so he agreed.

    Wealthy and powerful · Enlightenment!

    So they had dinner together, Tsukizawa Yu specially found a shop without sweets.

    They still ordered things that Wujowu didn't like to eat.

    Gojo Satoru didn't notice at all, ordered food again, and complained why they didn't order dessert.

    After eating, Tsukizawa Yu looked at Gojo Satoru, who was eating to his heart's content, and didn't notice his anger at all, and couldn't help but sigh.     Stupid

    brother, have you never considered the possibility that he might be angry?

There's something on your face, I'll help you get it off."

    "Really?" Gojo Satoru was puzzled, and subconsciously lifted the limitless.

    Tsukizawa Yu stretched out his hand, and... ruthlessly pulled Gojo Satoru's big face.

    "Okay." Tsukizawa Yuu felt relieved.

    Gojo Satoru, whose cheeks turned red from being ripped off, said, "?"

    Apart from embarrassment, Tsukizawa Yu didn't take those pictures too seriously, after all, normal people know that they are fake.

    In addition to the discussions and fan pictures of Gemini, the content unlocked in the text area of ​​the forum this time is the story of Yi Gu and Li Xiang.