23

Chapter 23

    Tsukizawa Yu took it with a smile: "Thank you beauty for giving me the gift."

    He emphasized the accent on the word "beauty".

    Gojo Gojo snorted and stopped hurting each other.

    Tsukizawa Yu opened it and saw that it was a dessert. Gojo Satoru specially asked the pastry chef to make it into the shape of a girl doll and give it to him. It was pink and tender, very girlish.

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    Although he and Gojo Satoru are twin brothers, their tastes are very different. Gojo Satoru is sweet, and he is...he can't eat too much.

    Not only is his body weak, but his spleen and stomach are also very weak. No matter what he eats, he will go to the hospital.

    When he was a child, Gojo Satoru shared his favorite sweets with him, and he accidentally ate too much. On the same day, he was admitted to the intensive care unit because of a series of symptoms caused by excessive intake.

    Since then, Gojo Satoru has never shared sweets with him again, but will give him some outlandish foods to give him the upper hand in numbers.

    Tsukizawa Yu recalled the past, bent down to put the gift of Gojo Satoru on the table, and waited for the first grade to come back and eat with them.

    It didn't take long, Knotweed and the others came back, and his big meal also arrived.

    The first-year students who had experienced a battle were already hungry, immersed in the happiness brought by the food, and completely forgot about the things in the video conference.

    Everyone ate and drank a lot, and they played until very late.

    The next day, Tsukizawa Yu woke up, lamenting that he had survived another day.

    Today is also a day without falling off the horse.

    After counting the days, he realized the urgency of time.

    The update interval of the comics is advancing, and it doesn't take too long for the comics to expose what he did. From now on, it will be difficult to coexist peacefully with everyone.

    This is the choice he made in order to survive, but his heart is indeed a little sad.

    How about creating some good memories with them before being exposed.

    He was thinking about it while eating breakfast, but suddenly he heard a conversation at the door, which seemed to be Yidizhi's voice.

    Tsukizawa Yuu's hand paused slightly, wondering how Yijizhi would come here at this time.

    The students have a new task?

    With a slight thought, he put down the bread in his hand, with a warm smile on his face, opened the door and walked out.