110

Chapter 110 Sea King 034

    Time was ticking like a clock, and the things Conan sent made Amuro busy. There were a lot of people on the list, and the organization could not be aware of it.

    Steady and grasping, Toru Amuro was so busy that his feet never touched the ground, and he had to delay the work of the cafe. In the blink of an eye, more than a week slipped through his fingers.

    In the dim night, in a villa with brilliant lamps, Toru Amuro and the police hid their identities and came to a charity party to catch a big fish on the list.

    The target task is named Shinnosuke Jiang Yuan. Except for the politician who was instigated by them and later killed by Yue Zhao with a knife, he is the only person on the list who knows the hidden members of the organization.

    Amuro Toru and Yuezhao's identities are sensitive, if the police directly arrest people according to the list, it will definitely arouse Gin's suspicion.

    In the list, Tsukizhao specially circled the name of Shinnosuke Ehara, that is Toru Amuro Amuro, and he can blame him for the leak of the list.

    Amuro Toru coincided with his thoughts. His subordinates stared at Shinnosuke Ehara for more than a week, and finally found his flaw and decided to close the net.

    Toru Amuro stood in the crowd, waiting quietly for the end of the party to start. Looking up, Shinnosuke Ehara came down the spiral staircase in a hurry. The red wine spilled into his sleeves and he didn't care. go.

    And there are also police officers who are very anti-investigative and evade follow-up.

    wrong! Toru Amuro stared at Shinnosuke Ehara vigilantly, passed through the crowd, and chased after the figure fleeing towards the door without hesitation.

    The policeman guarding the door also reacted and raised his hand to stop him.

    Jiang Yuan Shinnosuke's bodyguards did not know what was going on, and received orders from Jiang Yuan Shinnosuke to block the police as terrorists.

    Toru Amuro threw away a policeman who came to stop him, and then looked at Shinnosuke Ehara, and found that he had already quickly ran out the door.

    Really difficult.

    He frowned, and chased after him without hesitation.

    Shinnosuke Ehara left from the side door of the villa. There was no one outside the stairs. Looking left and right, the outer corridor around the wall was empty. The cold wind swished over from the corridor, rolling the green branches and leaves.

    The sound of Jiang Yuan Shinnosuke's footsteps was concealed.

    Toru Amuro guessed that Shinnosuke Ehara wanted to escape by car, so he stepped on the fence and chased after him without hesitation.

    Outside the fence of the corridor are staggered green stamens, neither high nor short, like a rainbow surrounding the corridor. Behind the green plants is a lawn garden, surrounded by the fountain in the middle. After the fountain, the parking lot is farther away.