100

Chapter 100 Sea King 024

    Amuro looked at the past recorded in the comics, and he remembered that this incident did happen, but he did not participate in this task, and only learned that Jing Guang was taken away for interrogation afterwards.

    He never knew the circumstances of Jing Guang being taken away.

    At this moment, looking at the same thing from another angle, he has a complex feeling that after many years, things are different.

    【Suspected of being a traitor, everyone who falls into the hands of Qin Jiu will be punished miserably, and Zhu Fu Jingguang is no exception.

    He was locked in a small dark room and was constantly interrogated. This kind of interrogation included physical torture and mental torture.

    His aggression against plan was nothing when the mission was accomplished.

    But when the mission went wrong, his preemptive strike at the banquet became proof of a traitor.

    After all, if you want to fake death, you also need the cooperation of snipers.

    Wearing a bulletproof vest, the wound on the chest can be faked, but the wound on the temple is not so easy to fake.

    Gin's suspicion target is also him.

    It's just that he is Yuezhao's subordinate, Qin Jiu gave him face and didn't kill him directly.

    However, the necessary torture is still indispensable.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang didn't know how long he stayed in the dark room. In the captivity where the sun was out of sight, there were voices in his ears every day that reminded him of what happened at the banquet.

    They stimulated him, slandered him, whipped him, did not allow him to sleep, withheld his rations, and maintained his life at a minimum.

    They kept making him repeat, wanting to see him break down and show his flaws.

    Having not drank water for many days, Zhu Fu Jingguang's lips were chapped and peeled, and his eyes were bloodshot. During the questioning, the corners of his lips moaned feebly, repeating what happened that day.

    The dim room didn't have a ray of sunlight coming in.

    Only the uninterrupted sound of water reminded him of his thirst and tormented his spirit little by little.

    In the numb repetition, fewer and fewer people responded to him, they had nothing to do with him, and they didn't care much about him.

    Criminal organizations are not like police departments, they don't need evidence, they can kill a person just by instinct.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang knew that there were too many mistakes and omissions this time. The existence of the young master would remind Qin Jiu all the time, and Qin Jiu would interrogate him for Yue Zhao's sake, but he would not let him go so easily.