111

Chapter 111 Sea King 035

    When Toru Amuro said this, he saw a bottle of pure water in the car, so he couldn't help but opened it and took a sip.

    Conan wondered, "Mr. Amuro, could it be that you also saw that police officer Matsuda in the car at that time?"

    Otherwise, how could you know so clearly?

    "That's not true." Toru Amuro shook his head, "At that time, I was eager to avoid the pursuit of the Kurokugumi, and I didn't see the relationship between Matsuda, Yuezhao and Matsuda, and I didn't know about the past. Yuezhao told me personally."

    Hearing this, Conan understood that Mr. Matsuda will definitely appear in the following stories.

    It's just that what happened in the end will make Yuezhao tell everything to Toru Amuro.

    Toru Amuro screwed on the bottle cap and continued talking.

    【Toru Amuro doesn't know what Matsuda will do afterwards.

    Because Yuezhao was seriously injured, Toru Amuro arrived at the appointment place with Tamura as quickly as possible, and at the same time called the nearby hospital to ask them to find a doctor, perform surgery, and have organizations behind him as support, Yuezhao's

    shoulder The bullet was quickly removed.

    In the dim furniture factory, Yuezhao sat in the lounge of the furniture factory, staring at the doctor's bandaging action, the white bandages were wrapped around Yuezhao's shoulders, and the clothes on Yuezhao's upper body were half removed for the operation.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang stood by, leaning on the wall, his eyes fell on Yuezhao's upper body involuntarily.

    Under the dim light, Yuezhao's skin was so white that it glowed. Apart from the scratches and gunshot wounds just now, the most obvious thing about this body was the welt marks on the back and abdomen.

    At this time, those hideous wounds have scabbed over, but it is not difficult to imagine that the skin and flesh were ripped apart when it fell.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang held his arm involuntarily. During the time when he was locked in the small black room, he also received the same treatment.

    After returning from abroad, Toru Amuro told him about Yuezhao. He knew that it was not Yuezhao who saved him at all. On the contrary, it was Yuezhao who framed him in order to achieve his own goals.

    The pain he suffered was all because of Yuezhao.

    But...

    Zhu Fu Jingguang tightly held his left arm with his palm.

    When the car accident happened, Yuezhao grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him behind, the force still remained on the skin.

    His mind inevitably recalled the past.

    The moonlight on the tall building told him with a smile. "Just ask me, and I'll help you."