56

Chapter 56

    The content of the discussion posts gradually became heavy.

    All expressed strong concerns about Haru's ending.

    It seems that in their cognition, Chun's death is already an established fact.

    Wutiao Wu frowned. He couldn't find any useful information in such posts, so he withdrew instead of reading the content that made him feel uncomfortable.

    The brain still remembered the pleasant experience in the video area, and Gojo Satoru subconsciously clicked on the video area.

    As soon as he entered the video area, he felt that the background of the video area suddenly became gaudy.

    The original plain color turned into pale pink, and there is a circle of small flowers around it.

    Gojo Satoru was puzzled, and saw the news that he was pinned to the top.

    [Fireworks] Spell Return Anime Version [Fire Flower]

    No surprises, the content unlocked this time is the anime version of Spell Return.

    Unlike the video titles that were unlocked in the past, this time the title not only has small fireworks, but also has larger and bolder fonts.

    This is probably the pomp of the anime version.

    Gojo Satoru clicked in.

    The video played automatically, and before the animation started, there were a lot of bullet screens swiping past.

    [Congratulations to the forum for buying the return of spells]

    [After waiting for a long time, there has been no copyright, this time the forum finally bought it] [

    I heard that it has been updated to 12 episodes, so I can watch many episodes at once. 】

    【Chunchun! I don't know if it will be updated to the Battle of Shibuya. ]

    [It’s finally here, ecstasy~]

    There is news that the anime version of the return of spells will be released. When the forum first appeared, the first video had a preview, but there has been no news since then, and Gojo Satoru has almost forgotten it. I didn’t expect it ...

    If it is anime, there must be spring in it...

    Gojo Satoru's hand that was about to close it stopped.

    He set to reduce barrage, and clicked start.

    At the beginning of the anime, Gojo Satoru sees his own face from the perspective of Knotaba Yuhito.

    In the secret room, he said to Yuren with a relaxed smile, "You have been sentenced to death..."

    Huh? Is he smiling that much? And after the animation, he looks really weird with the blindfold on.