106

Chapter 106 [Unedited Part One]

    The dust was blown up, and the small utility room was filled with the smell of dust and decay. Toru Amuro covered Yuezhao's mouth, hiding in the darkness, watching the movement outside the window sharply.

    The footsteps were getting closer, and the conversation between the two robbers gradually became clearer.

    "There is no one at all, they are all tied up, how can they come out to move around." One of them complained.

    "Don't complain, hurry up and check and you'll be fine. Whoever suddenly cut off the power, it's better to be cautious." "Understood

    ..."

    The conversation gradually faded away. Wait quietly for them to leave the third floor and walk to the fourth floor.

    The sound of footsteps going upstairs gradually disappeared, Yue Zhao looked at Toru Amuro who was still covering her mouth, and gently struggled away.

    Amuro retracted his hand belatedly, staring at Yuezhao now, his purple pupils were stubbornly serious: "You won't obey Gin Jiu's orders, right?" Yuezhao

    met Amuro Toru's pupils.

    Sure enough, Toru Amuro still doubted him. He believed that if it was Toru Amuro a few years ago, he would never have asked him this question.

    Yes, Amuro Toru is suspicious of Yuezhao.

    The current moonlight is so weird.

    He originally intercepted the surveillance and assisted Jing Guang near the hospital. He was very happy when he saw Yuezhao coming, but he did not expect that the sudden robber interrupted his exploration of Yuezhao. He saw an accident in the hospital Then, before the robbers took care of the roof, they climbed downstairs to the roof and entered the hospital.

    With so many ordinary people in the hospital, Jing Guang was the only one, so he was really worried.

    Perhaps it was the danger that kept him calm. Walking in the silent hospital, he had to admit that Yuezhao had indeed changed. If Yuezhao really cared about Ue Sawako as before, he would have appeared long ago.

    Instead of waiting until now there is no movement.

    Yuezhao and Anshi Toru confronted each other for a long time, and after a long time, he     sighed: "I lost my memory." A thunderstorm.

    He concealed the shock in his heart and continued to listen to Yuezhao.

    Yuezhao lowered his eyes to cover the calculations in his eyes, and he slowly opened his mouth: "Two years ago, I woke up from the hospital in California. I didn't know my name or my origin. It was Gin who told me , My name is Haru Gojo.”

    “No!” Toru Amuro couldn’t help denying, “Your real name is Yukizawa Yu.”

    Tsukizhao smiled, and blamed everything on Gin, “I don’t know Two years later, when I recovered, Gin gave me a mission to kill Ue Sawako." "