50

Chapter 50

    This episode of the manga ends with Chun coughing up blood, Gojo Satoru pauses as he presses his fingertips on the phone, and the real person's malicious words float in his mind.

    "Don't you know? He is terminally ill, if he kills me, he..."

    Gojo Satoru used the no-lower-limit technique.

    The prison gate was rolling around on the ground, extremely restless.

    Gojo Satoru: I really want to see spring, never more than now!

    Why did Chun hide everything from him?

    Is he not trustworthy at all?

    He didn't know anything that Jie knew.

    Gojo Satoru pursed his lips.

    He always thought that he had protected Chun well, but the manga told him that he hadn't done a good job at all!

    Complicated emotions welled up in my heart, and I was also full of bewilderment and helplessness.

    The strongest Wujo Satoru can eliminate the Millennium Curse, but he can't deal with this difficult emotion.

    Gojoharu looked at the prison gate border that was making trouble again, and helped his forehead helplessly.

    What's the matter again?

    Inside the prison gate, after tossing around with no-lower-limit spells for a while, Wujo Wucai put away the spells unwillingly, and figured out how to deal with Haru when he went out. He regained his mood and continued to read the words.

    But this time the update is here, the next chapter is gone.

    This damn manga update.

    Gojo Satoru suddenly turned ugly, and pursed his mouth.

    No lower limit formula.

    Haru Gojo: ...

    On the other side, Megumi Fukui and Knotweed near the barrier have also finished reading this updated manga.

    Fu Heihui was at a loss for a moment. Was Chun's body so bad at that time? He didn't notice it at all.

    Hu Zhang was also full of disappointment. His grandfather passed away at that time, and he suddenly became a container for the double-faced Nuo.

    On the surface, he accepted his fate very calmly, but in fact, he was a little dazed and hesitant in his heart.

    Chun seemed to see through his emotions, and often comforted him calmly, but he was preoccupied with his own affairs and completely ignored Chun's situation.

    Fu Hei and Hu Zhang recalled the past, they looked at each other without saying anything.

    They saw determination in each other's eyes.