77

Chapter 77 Aquaman 001【Modified】

    Conan hid behind Kogoro Mori, holding the voice-changing bow in his immature hands, spying on the expressions of everyone present, and told the truth he had deduced in Kogoro Mori's voice.

    "Miss Youmei has no signs of struggle, and the cuffs of her clothes still have traces of being splashed with blood. Therefore, even if Miss Youmei writes the initials of Mr. Asayama's name on her hand, letting Mr. Asayama see him alone creates a scene of his murder. Time, let us associate the murderer with Mr. Asayama, and this case is completely a suicide."

    Everyone present looked shocked and exclaimed.

    "How is it possible..." Xiaolan covered her mouth in disbelief.

    "Youmi is so stupid." Youmei's friend looked sad.

    Asayama looked stunned and was very puzzled: "I don't understand, why did Youmi do this?"

    He thought he had never done anything to apologize to Youmi. Talk to her.

    "Is it because I rejected her confession?" Asayama thought of Tomomi's confession to him a few days ago.

    He has always regarded Youmei as his fan, never wanted to have any relationship with Youmei, so he rejected her.

    Is it because of this? Asayama couldn't accept it, "Does she really hate me that much?"

    Conan watched the scene of life, and said calmly: "No, Mr. Asayama, all this may be because Miss Tomomi loves you too much."

    Mr. Asayama was slightly taken aback.

    In Conan's mind, he recalled Miss Tomomi's simple wig, which was in the shape of a bun.

    Xiaolan also has one. Before setting off, Xiaolan's wig fell off, and he asked out of curiosity.

    Xiaolan said that it was a gift from the school bread coupons.

    The taste of the bread was mediocre, and Xiaolan didn't really like it, but because she had been helping the teacher for a while, she came late for lunch every time, so there was only that kind of bread left in the cafeteria.

    And after eating too much of this kind of bread, I saved enough stamps before I knew it, and changed into a small hair set.

    Miss Youmei was wearing a famous brand, how could she have had the opportunity to eat that kind of bread, and she even collected stamps and changed her hair set?

    A friend of Ms. Youmei's friend once said that she once came to her house in a panic to stay for a few days, saying that someone was looking for her.

    So there is only one possible reason for everything.

    "She is your fan. Over the years, she has spent her money on star chasing, becoming a fan who can appear in front of you, and even borrowed usury for this. Your talk made her feel that she has a relationship with you. It got closer and closer, so she got more and more involved, but she was not really rich, and the more money she borrowed, and the rejection of the confession, she woke up, unable to repay..." Conan didn't continue