11

Chapter 11

    Yamashita was the first person in the magic world to discover the forum. For this matter, he asked for several days off.

    The matter of the forum could not be resolved, and Yamashita could no longer delay his study and returned to school.

    "Yamashita-kun, I heard that you are sick, are you okay?"

    "Yamashita-kun, these are the study materials that the teacher gave you. You have been absent from class for two days, so it is inevitable that you will not be able to keep up with your studies. You can read more." "

    Yamashita-kun Jun..."

    As soon as Yamashita took his seat, a large group of female students gathered around him.

    He is very popular in school.

    Yamashita's current thoughts are all on the forum, and he doesn't have the mind to deal with simple classmates at all. He hastily greeted his classmates, and when they dispersed, he took out his mobile phone again and logged in to the forum.

    The manga had been updated yesterday, and he had read it several times, but when he came to school, he couldn't hold back and replayed it again.

    In the manga, Gojo Harun who raised his head is young and fragile, Gojo Satoru is angry and serious. No matter how many times he has read it, Yamashita’s weird mood will never go away.

    Whether it is Wujo Wu or Wujo Haru, they are the existences that most conjurers look up to.

    One is the strongest conjurer, and the other is a conjurer of the Wujo family, a first-class conjurer.

    Everyone knows they are powerful, but they never know how powerful they are.

    They can only understand something speciously from each other's deeds, and they can only look at each other from afar when they meet each other occasionally.

    Yamashita once saw Gojo Satoru, it was at a banquet many years ago.

    The little him was sitting in a corner of the banquet, and Gojo Satoru suddenly came to the banquet. He was like a natural protagonist. The moment he appeared, everyone's eyes turned to him.

    His father told him that it was the Six Eyes of the Wujo family.

    The boy Gojo Satoru has snow-white eyelashes, his eyes look down on everything, and his expression is flamboyant. He obviously has snow-white hair, but Yamashita thinks that person is like a red flame.

    He doesn't seem to pay attention to anything, he seems to be standing at a different height from everyone else, looking down at different things.

    At that birthday party, Gojo Satoru only appeared for one minute, but he was the absolute protagonist of that party.

    He was staring at all this in a daze, for some reason, his eyes were fixed on Wujo Wu's eyes, and he couldn't look away at all.

    Gojo Satoru's flamboyant smile seemed to be engraved in his mind, and he could never get rid of it.

    In the process of growing up, he wondered more than once, what exactly was that man's blue eyes looking at? What was he thinking?