43

Chapter 43

    The wheels turned quietly on the asphalt road, the sound of the car running filled his ears, and Fu Heihui's mind went blank.

    He quietly looked at Chun in the manga, and suddenly felt a dreamlike illusion.

    It must be a dream, right?

    Otherwise, how could he see Chun and Xia Youjie together and discuss how to deal with Teacher Wutiao.

    "Why?" Knotthu Zhang scratched at his hair in a daze, his eyes trembled, he couldn't figure it out at all.

    Chun, how could Chun be a villain! ?

    This is the most unlikely thing.

    "This, this is the conspiracy of the forum." Wild Qiangwei was stunned for a long time, and came up with the most reasonable guess. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it was a possibility, "It really is like this, this cartoon draws many real things, and wins us believe, and then slander Chun..."

    Knotweed's eyes lit up, and he looked at Wild Rose.

    When the two were excited about this guess, suddenly the mobile phone of the supervisor driving ahead rang, the assistant supervisor answered the phone, and then there was a sharp brake sound.

    The car slammed across the road.

    The three people in the back seat were caught off guard and all fell forward.

    The three of them sat down with their backs supported. Before they could wonder what happened, the supervisor in front looked back at them solemnly.

    "Just three minutes ago, someone attacked the Conjuration Association. According to the letter from the conjuration master of the association...the mastermind is Gojo Haru!" The

    three of them suddenly widened their eyes.

    At the same time, Gojo Satoru also got the news, he hung up the phone without saying anything, and teleported directly to the Magic Association.

    In the past, he was tired of coming to the Magic Association and always walked slowly, but this time, he kicked open the door of the association.

    Under the huge chandelier, the hall of the association was in a mess, filled with blood, cursers and conjurers were fighting, Gojo Satoru turned a deaf ear, stepped on the blood, and hurried to the office of the supreme leader.

    He just pushed open the door, and with a puff, the figure with his back to him pulled out the blade in his hand, blood spattered, and the head of the high-ranking Sorcerer Association fell to the ground, the light shone white on the blade, and thick blood covered the sword The man with the sword swung the sword, throwing the blood on the sword onto the carpet.

    The corpse fell down and was dumped on the desk, blood was gurgling from the wound, forming a line along the desk, dripping at the person's feet, soaking the surrounding carpet.