40

Chapter 40 Social Death 019 [Second Update]

    The three of Knotabagi Youren sat in the car, Knotweed and Ye Qiangwei couldn't help laughing at each other when they saw each other's distressed appearance.

    Fu Heihui was squeezed between the two of them, and his expression became even worse.

    The conjurer under control was taken to the curse meeting by other supervisors, and ordinary people would also be dealt with by other supervisors. Yidizhi brought the three injured back to the high school.

    The car starts.

    Fu Heihui ignored the two naive guys and took out his mobile phone to log into the forum.

    When reading the manga today, when he saw the last few scenes, he wondered what the truth was.

    Before he could find the answer, the higher-ups came to the door aggressively, and he was suffocated. However, after the battle was over and the higher-ups' pursuit of Chun was settled, Fu Heihui suddenly found that there was nothing wrong with him.

    He believed in Chun's every choice, whether he killed Xia Youjie or let Xia Youjie go, he believed that Chun must have his reasons for doing so.

    After letting go of this matter, he was bored sitting in the car, so he subconsciously clicked on the forum.

    Fu Heihui: ...

    Why is he so proficient!

    Maybe it's because I got used to watching social death videos every time, subconsciously...

    "Ah, Fu Heihui, you watch it alone." "I want to watch it, I want     to

    watch it too."

, the mood also relaxed, one left and one right leaned over, wanting to watch it with him.

    Just watch it.

    Fu Heihui is very calm. After so many episodes, he has summed up his experience. The content that is unlocked each time has a lot to do with the content of the manga updated that day.

    The content of the last manga update included Fu Heisher and Mr. Wujo, so the main protagonists of the video are the two of them, because he has a relationship with both of them, so he was affected.

    The content of the comic this time includes many people, but he is the only one without him, so it is impossible for the dead to have him.

    Thinking of this, he clicked on the latest unlocked video on the forum.

    [Love liar, I ask you! Gojo spring center! ]

    Fu Heihui breathed a sigh of relief, the protagonist of the persecution is Chun.

    Realizing what he was thinking, Fu Heihui was silent for a moment, sorry, Chun, he didn't mean it.

    Beside, Knotweed and Wild Rose also screamed.

    "Has Chun ever been in a relationship?"