32

Chapter 32

    "The manga is updated!" Knotweed took a stride and sprinted again, calling everyone over.

    It's right to combine work and rest. Yesterday's fireworks display was a great fun, and the knotweed was much more energetic than before.

    But when did we form the habit, we have to sit together and read comics.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at the back of Knotweed, silent and helpless, but after seeing that everyone didn't care about the hot search, he took out his mobile phone, found the information for his assistant, and asked them to remove the hot search.

    After all, they are not cosplayers, they are real people, it would be bad if they were found out.

    Knotweed brought people over, and they sat in a row, sitting under the corridor, feeling the sunlight reaching their feet, each of them holding a mobile phone, and began to read comics.

    "Last time I talked about Chun's secret actions to promote the relationship between Xia Youjie and Mr. Wutiao, but this time I will talk about the results of their relationship change?" Wild Qiangwei guessed about the content of this issue when logging into the forum.

    "Very likely." Zhenyi said.

    "I don't know when the memory chapter will end, and when it will be our turn to play." Panda sighed.

    Fu Heihui resolutely refused, "I don't want it anymore, I don't want to imagine all the embarrassing things about Mr. Wutiao being drawn."

    Gojo Satoru retorted with a smile: "Huizhen is too much, how can the teacher have embarrassing things."

    In short, he is very confident.

    Fu Heihui was speechless.

    But even if you don't draw embarrassing things, being popular is scary. In fact, Fu Heihui loves to wander around the Internet, and has read all kinds of messy news. He once entered the second station of spells and saw his own post.

    He was full of curiosity at the time, couldn't hold back and clicked in, and then he died.

    He really doesn't understand, he doesn't look feminine, and he has a very violent personality, and as a result, everyone is keen to call him his wife.

    The picture of his bloody battle, wife!

    Picture of him thinking hard, wife!

    His angry picture, wife!

    Fu Heihui felt that she was really going to be brainwashed by the word wife.

    Although he has a female name, he is really not a girl!

    There are still five posts from Teacher Hechun...

    Fu Heihui trembled, unwilling to think about it again, anyway he didn't want to appear on the stage again.

    Amidst the gossip of the crowd, the latest comic was loaded.