108

Chapter 108 Aquaman 032

    【Tsukizawa Yu looked nervously at the man in black in front of him. Ten minutes ago, he came to the home of Professor Yoshimura, hoping that he could help his sister to be admitted to the hospital. But I didn't want a few men in black to rush in, without saying a word, pointed their guns at them, and asked Professor Yoshimura to hand over a document.

    Professor Yoshimura naturally refused, so the man in black threatened Professor Yoshimura's wife, but Professor Yoshimura still pretended to be stupid.

    The men in black had no choice but to control them and search for the information by themselves.

    During the search, Professor Yoshimura was unwilling to be captured, and rose up to resist, but he didn't want to be flustered, and was accidentally beaten to death by the strong man in front of him.

    Yuezhao was pointed at the gun, and Professor Yoshimura died beside him. His body fell on the floor, his eyes were wide open, and his eyes were full of unwillingness.

    In the ears, there was a quarrel between the two men in black.

    "I searched the whole room and couldn't find that document. You beat someone to death, how can we find it?" The anger in the silver-haired man in black was obvious.

    The burly man dared not speak.

    The silver-haired man was impatient, "Forget it, kill these people first."

    The person who had been talking to him kindly just now lost his life in the blink of an eye, and blood flowed all over the floor. His fingertips touched the gurgling blood, and he retracted like an electric shock. He heard the conversation between the two, and suddenly looked at the two who looked like evil spirits, just in time to see the black muzzle of the gun.

    With a click, the burly man opened the safety catch of the gun, and through the black hole of the gun, he saw the man's calm eyes.

    Yukizawa was sweating coldly.

    In the eyes of the two of them, their lives may not be as precious as ants.

    "Wait a minute—" The more dangerous, the calmer Tsukizawa Yuu was.

    The two men in black were indifferent and didn't even give him a look.

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't dare to hesitate for a moment, "I can help you find the information!"

    The hand on the trigger froze.

    "Huh?" The silver-haired man who clearly had the right to speak slid across his cheek coldly, looking down at him.

    Tsukizawa Yu met those cold eyes that looked like poisonous snakes, and he knew he couldn't back down, "I don't know what information you are looking for, but Professor Yoshimura has a son, now that Professor Yoshimura is dead, you must He wants to find information from his son, I can help!"

    Gin was a little interested, but dismissive, "Oh? How can you help?"

    He swept across the messy house, and the Yoshimura couple They were all dead, except Tsukizawa Yu, there was a couple left, they huddled together in panic, terrified, Gin Jiu frowned and looked at Tsukizawa Yu in front of him.