12

Chapter 12

    "Dingling bell——" the piercing bell rang for the end of get out of class, and Kise woke up from the world of comic stories.

    "Huise——next physical education class, let's go!" The classmates beside him called him.

    Huang Lai put away her phone, blinked, and replied slowly to her classmates.

    "Oh."

    He followed his classmates to change clothes and came to the playground. The whole person seemed absent-minded. When he finally dismissed the free activities, he rejected the invitation of his classmates to play football together. He came under the shade of the tree and turned on his phone again impatiently. .

    His mind was all on that comic.

    The manga unfolded again, Kise prepared himself and continued to read.

    Flipping through the manga page by page, I saw Gojo Haru practicing swordsmanship with trembling hands.

    Kise could tell that Haru Gojo's physical fitness was not as good as his.

    There is a detail in the manga, there are several horizontal lines on Gojo Haru's raised hand.

    He could tell at a glance that it represented a scratch on Haru's hand.

    Kise's heart was heavy, he thought again of the man who stood in front of him yesterday.

    What was he thinking at the time?

    Facing a monster that could easily take other people's lives, the man who rescued him suddenly appeared. At that time, he only felt that the figure standing in front of him was extraordinarily powerful.

    Then, after the monster was dealt with, the man asked him worriedly if he was okay.

    Gentleness is his second impression of men.

    However, this man was not that strong since he was a child. He also had times when he was weak, and he was not even as good as himself.

    What kind of pain and training did he go through to have the strength to protect others?

    Kise stared at the wound on Haru Gojo's hand for a long time, then slowly withdrew his eyes, turned over the manga, and continued reading.

    Later, Wu Tiaochun became ill and was admitted to the hospital, lying in the intensive care unit.

    When he heard the elders of Wutiao's family disdainfully call Wutiaochun trash, he was rarely angry.

    These people are so annoying.

    But what made him a little relieved was that Gojo Satoru had firmly protected Chun, and he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief seeing this.

    He couldn't wait to read on, but was told the manga was over.

    what happened?