70

Chapter 70

    Tsukizawa Yu stood up holding Eita, and the person in his arms was lying softly in his arms without a breath of support.

    Seeing this, the lawyer said, "Mr. Chun, let me do it."

    Yukizawa shook his head, he opened his mouth to say something, when suddenly a shadow appeared behind him and whispered behind him: "It really is the eloquent Wujo Haru , I didn’t expect that even Eita Matsuuchi’s spells would not be able to kill you, but don’t worry, there’s still a good show waiting for you…” The black shadow clings

    to Tsukizawa Yu, like a dead branch Grab his shoulders and close to his neck.

    Ritsu's pupils constricted and he shot immediately.

    The black shadow burst under Ritsu's attack, Yukizawa hugged Eita and turned around, backing away.

    Cracked shadows evoked a grotesque smile.

    Xia Youjie controlled the curse spirit and swallowed the shadow in one gulp.

    Tsukizawa Yu's expression remained unchanged, he had expected it a long time ago, and sure enough, Yansuo was also lurking in the dark, and this black shadow was the mouthpiece of Yansuo.

    And as if to respond to his guess, there was a sudden bang and explosion sound from the Magic Association in the distance.

    This is...the garden on the top floor?     The legal secretary

    said: "Just now the remnant party of the old association not only attacked Mr. Chun, but also launched attacks in various places of the banquet."

to the top floor.

    There is also a banquet in the small garden on the top floor. They are family members brought by politicians or magicians. When they arrived, the family members attending the banquet shivered and huddled in the corner. Several magicians fought against the cursers who appeared to protect ordinary people. safety.

    Ron Suo stood beside him, watching the battle with relish, very leisurely, he saw Wu Tiaochun bringing people up, and greeted him with a smile, "Yo~" He tilted his head, "Should I call you Wu Tiaowu,

    or What do you call Wujochun?"

    As soon as he said this, the female family members who were hiding aside in fear looked at Tsukizawa Yu before they had time to show surprise, and couldn't help showing a little bit of surprise.

    The death of Gojo Haru was causing much uproar, and Gojo Wu became the representative of the Magic Association. There was also a lot of uproar. What does Suso mean now?

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't care about these gazes at all, he just stared at Masao, his expression darkened, "It's really cheeky, an uninvited guest." Sure enough, the cooperation and attacks launched by the old remnant party and Eita were

    all Lin Suo is planning behind the scenes.

    The people behind Chun came out in a file and surrounded the rope.