4

Chapter 4 Honkai 004

    "Haru?" Gojo Satoru keenly sensed something was wrong with Tsukizawa Yu.

    "No, it's okay, I'm just a little surprised." Tsukizawa Yu stared at the screen tightly, and said in a stiff tone.

    His fingertips were tightly pressed against the edge of the phone, and his fingertips were a little pink. He stared at the screen, dimly The room, reflecting a faint light on his cheeks.

    Wujo thought he was a little surprised to see his name.

    He hooked his lips and suddenly became interested.

    He also finished reading the comics, but he didn't see Chun's secret. Does Chun have any secrets that he doesn't know?

    Gojo Satoru lowered his head and opened the unlocked post with great interest.

    Tsukizawa Yu also took a deep breath, and clicked into this post that he had read yesterday.

    [Shen Pao Wu Tiao Chun]

    Same as yesterday, click in and see his latest picture, and the content that comes into view is also the same as yesterday, conspiracy theories about him.

    It's just that before he came to see it, there was a dissatisfied sound from the knotweed stick in his ear.

    "It's too much, why are they guessing about Haru so much! Haru didn't see us yesterday at all!"

    Tsukizawa Yu knew what the knotweed had seen, the comment he made to mock him for putting on a pose—Gojoharu must have seen the three of them, Just to appease the child.

    Fu Heihui also saw the content in the post, and the corners of his mouth curled up in displeasure, "Chun has this kind of character, those who only read manga don't understand anything."

    Maki Ye Qiangwei and others also saw the readers' comments Analyzing, they all frowned tightly, although they didn't say anything, their expressions clearly disapproved.

    Taking their reactions into his eyes, Yukizawa felt a little relieved.

    In the current comics, the author has not drawn any content related to him. The current guesses of the readers are all fantasies, which are not tenable at all.

    Tsukizawa Yu's long eyelashes drooped down, covering his blue eyes.

    Suddenly, he thought of something, raised his head, with a smile on his lips, "Did you see me that day? Why didn't you say hello?"

    His tone was as gentle and calm as ever, as if he didn't take these groundless guesses to heart.

    In the dim room, the faint light of the mobile phone melted into his pupils. Unlike Gojo Satoru's gorgeous and magnificent six eyes, his eyes were differently clear and bright.

    Knotweed looked into his clear eyes and scratched his head: "It's just that Kanchun seems very busy and doesn't want to disturb you." "I