24

Chapter 24

    Gojo Satoru has seen how far Kaoru Huino can do for the people behind the scenes.

    It's just a 12-year-old child who has such firm determination and strong execution ability.

    In order to make him let go of the idea of ​​suicide, Gojo Satoru had no choice but to give up asking for a while.

    Of course, he didn't really give up, he said to Tsukizawa in private: "Now he only likes you, I can't help it, Chun, please open his heart.

    " Believe in your guess?"

    In order to prevent the people in the magic world from doubting him, Huiye was in a closed state after waking up, and no one paid attention to him. In this case, Gojo Satoru could still tell that Huiye liked him?

    At this time, the six eyes are sharp again?

    Gojo Satoru firmly believes: "Of course, because I have seen too many people like Haru, so I can tell at a glance."

    The child will not answer no matter who comes, but only when Haru appears, the eyes are more nervous. She tried her best to avoid Chun, as if restraining herself from touching him.

    Gojo Satoru happily handed over the matter to Yukizawa Yu: "The bet between me and those old oranges, whether you win or lose depends entirely on you, Haru." Tsukizawa Yu was helpless

    . He tried his best to help Wu, but this matter was doomed to fail from the very beginning when Wu gave it to him.

    He secretly glanced at his younger brother with sympathy, and decided to treat him better this week.

    So, at Gojo Satoru's request, Haino Kaoru was handed over to Tsukizawa Yuu.

    Tsukizawa Yuu and Gojo came to Haino's ward.

    He only looked straight into Huiye's eyes: "About your matter, you can say what you want, and we won't force you if you don't want to, but on the other hand, I would like to ask you not to hurt our companions or hurt any more. Own."

    "If you want, you will be separated from before, and the Wutiao family will take care of you and let you live the life of ordinary people, okay?"

    He stretched out his hand to Huiye.

    After Huiye heard that he was being taken care of by Tsukizawa Yu, his breathing suddenly slowed down. After a while, he couldn't hold back anymore, and looked up at him quietly through his thick bangs.

    Gojo Satoru smiled silently beside him, tilted his head and glanced at him, as if to say, look, am I right.

    No matter how hard he tries to hide it, Hui Ye is just a twelve-year-old child after all.

    He himself knew this, and when he learned that Tsukizawa Yu didn't want him to die, he didn't know what to do, so he chose to keep silent.