102

Chapter 102 Aquaman 026

Yuezhao stopped paying attention to Hui Yuanai.

He knew that after Haibara Ai was struggling fiercely, whether it was a great enlightenment or a coincidence of fate, Conan would eventually know the truth of the matter. It didn't matter, he just wanted to earn enough popularity while Conan was being concealed.

He looked at Conan who was obsessed with solving the case in the distance.

The appearance of a child is particularly easy to put one's guard down. After a while, Conan confirmed his guess.

The woman gently lied to the child, "Yes, I am sick, but as long as I take the medicine, I will get better. Don't worry." The clever detective did not choose to

pretend not to know, but pretended to be innocent and cruel dismantled her.

"It's hard to get better." Conan raised the medicine bottle in his hand, pointed the writing on it at the woman, "This is medicine for the stomach, this is medicine for the liver, this is medicine for protecting the heart, no one can damage all internal organs, Only cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, the medicine they use will harm the normal functioning of the internal organs, so my sister will bring the medicine?" Conan looked

at the hat on the woman's table. After chemotherapy, hair loss is also a normal reaction, and the woman wore it on her head. It should be a wig, so I carry a hat with me, and I wear it more tightly than them.

Not only that, just now he consciously tested and gave her the dessert. The woman obviously liked it, but she rejected the dessert he handed over, saying that she couldn't eat it.

Glycemia can also be one of the sequelae of chemotherapy.

The woman was slightly startled, flustered, and embarrassed to be seen through, but she still forced a smile.

"You are so smart, yes, I am a cancer patient, are you afraid?" She asked softly.

Conan shook his head, "No, through treatment, cancer patients can survive for a long time, but sister, you have to continue the treatment." The corner of the woman's mouth broke into a smile, and her tone was firm, "Of course, of course I will continue the treatment.

"

Conan Weidu, if this is the case, then there is only one truth.

"So, my sister has no money, so why spend money to book skiing on the top of the mountain? Sister, your body should not be able to support you to do such strenuous exercise?" The woman said: "Skiing...is a sport I have always liked, I am just

afraid There will be no chance in the future, all..." Mitsuhiko sensed that something was wrong, he thought for a while, took out his pocket money, and handed it all to the woman, "Sister, don't be sad, this is my pocket money, although it is not much, sister takes it Go get medical treatment." "I have it too, and I'll give it to my sister." Ayumi then took it out. Holding a large amount of pocket money in a pair of immature palms, she handed it over frankly and bluntly, smiling a little bit with the remaining unwillingness and resentment, she thought of her daughter, and couldn't help the sore corners of her eyes. Yuezhao smiled: "Yes." What a person has from birth is his own life. Some people don't know how to cherish it, and some people desperately want to continue it. A woman is not another him. He needs popularity to survive, and women need it. Money is what keeps you alive. He looked at the back of the woman who was going away, his eyelashes drooped gently, and he spoke words that echoed the children. Compassion reveals imperceptible indifference. "Pitiful."