63

Chapter 63

    The wheels crushed the fallen leaves and drove towards the bustling Tokyo.

    Fu Heihui looked at the live broadcast on his mobile phone and opened the barrage. There were various opinions on the barrage. Just seeing the dense and complicated text, one can imagine how fierce the debate was.

    Wujoharu's words caused an uproar.

    One side is the plot in the comics, and the other side is the sincere advice of Chunqing. The truth is too far away from ordinary people. There are different opinions on the Internet, and everyone has their own opinions.

    Shrouded in controversy, Chun smiled lightly. He was in the studio and couldn't see everyone's love for him, and he couldn't see everyone's dislike for him. He finished what he wanted to say, and calmly did the last statement.

    "See you next time."

    Chun hooked his lips, and his calm smile made those blue eyes brighter. He faced the camera, as if he was saying to all the audience, and he seemed to be saying to them behind the camera, who he was familiar with.

    After saying the last words, the screen of the mobile phone went black, leaving only dense bullet screens floating by.

    Yi Dizhi heard Chun's voice, and the car drove faster.

    And Fu Heihui looked at the phone, undeniably, he felt relieved, Chun had absolute control over the situation - Chun hadn't let himself fall into absolute death.

    Stimulated by the end of the live broadcast, Yidizhi hurried to the entrance of the NHK TV station, and the black curtain was opened. This tent refused the warlock to leave, but did not deny the warlock to enter.

    After getting out of the car, Fu Heihui walked in without hesitation.

    Inside the tent, Yi Gu Youtai wiped the blood on his knife.

    The conjurers around were injured, Lv Si and Daoist were clamped down, Xia Youjie and Yan Suo ran away.

    Seeing Fu Heihui, Yi Guyoutai said a little discouragedly: "Let him escape."

    The escaped person naturally refers to Yan Suo.

    Lisuo has existed for thousands of years, and the siege of the three caves of the cunning rabbit, two super magicians, one super magic spirit, and many first-level magicians failed to kill him completely.

    He didn't know what method he used to destroy the effect of the enchantment and escaped.

    However, now is not the time to pay attention to this, Fu Heihui rushed into the TV station quickly.

    What does Otoko Yuta realize, and why is Megumi Fushiguro, who should be on Fuji TV, here?

    Chun is on this TV station.

    He didn't need to ask any more, and rushed in following Fu Heihui.

    Qihai sighed, and asked the remaining conjurers to surround the TV station and stay outside.