Chapter 6

Princess Sofia

I had spent most of my day studying for this final; I didn't even go to lunch with my siblings. I had Baileywick bring me lunch to my room to keep the studying going.

But after a while, I got tired; when I looked out my window, it was close to sunset, meaning it was soon dinner time.

I stopped and walked to the stables where Minimus was and ran into Clover, Mia, and Robbin on the way. 

"Hi Sof, how is the studying going?" Asked Clover.

"Hi Clover, it was very exhausting. I decided to take a break for today and go visit Minimus." I said.

"Sounds fun, Sof; mind if we tag along?" Said Clover as I smiled at them.

"Of course not," I said to them; we headed out to the stables and talked with Minimus for a while.

I told them about my day, what I did, and how I was nervous about these exams, but I felt good about passing them.

I also told them what happened at my ball and the situation with Hugo and Louis.

"Sofia, I think Hugo likes you, and Louis is jealous." Said Mia.

"Isn't Hugo stuck up, though?" asked Clover as I smiled at him and shook my head.

"No, Hugo's not stuck up anymore. According to him, I helped him become a better person." I said as Clover thought.

"And you have Sofia; I've seen it first-hand." Said Robbin.

"What do you think about Prince Louis, though, Sof?" asked Clover.

"I don't know much about him, but he's nice, kind, and handsome, but...." I said as I turned around and looked at my charm bracelet.

"But he's not Hugo." Said Robbin as I sighed and nodded.

"Who gave you that bracelet with a Pegasus Sofia? It really represents you." Said Minimus as I smiled, remembering when Hugo gave it to me.

"Hugo," I said, smiling at them as they smiled back at me.

"You know I don't like Hugo much, Sof, but him getting you a present that truly represents you does prove that he feels something special for you." Said Clover.

"He's got that right, Sofia. Hugo did change because of you. Electra has told me herself," Said Minimus, smiling.

"You should give Hugo another chance, Clover," Said Minimus as Clover thought momentarily.

"I guess I'll think about it." Said Clover as we all laughed.

They continued to advise me and even helped me realize that what my Mom said was right; I am a true princess even though I wasn't born royalty.

"If Hugo truly loves you, Sofia, I know he won't care that you weren't born royal, and judging from the gift he gave you, I can tell he loves you." Said Minimus.

"Are you sure, Minimus?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Yes, I really do." Said Minimus.

"Just tell him how you feel, Sofia." Said Mia, smiling.

"I am scared, though," I admitted, looking down slightly.

"You've always been so brave, Sofia; I know you can do it." Said Robbin as I smiled at her.

"I'll think about it," I said as they nodded.

"Princess Sofia, there you are. It's time for dinner." Said Baileywick.