Chapter 11

Princess Sofia

A Few days later

It was finally graduation day; I couldn't believe it. It was finally graduation day after days of waiting and long hours of studying.

I was sitting down next to Nicolas; we were sitting in the front row since we scored high on our final exam, and both landed in the top 5 of the class.

I wasn't surprised since Nicolas knew a lot and was very smart, but I was surprised that I scored higher than Amber.

Apart from that, they had asked us to make a speech to deliver; after we finished and all the students had stepped on stage, the director of Ever Realm Academy was speaking, making her last remark.

"Graduates, please turn your tassels from your right to your left side." Said the director as we all turned them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you this year's Ever Real Academy class, graduates, congratulations, and good luck with being the next ruler of your nation." She said as everyone began to cheer and clap.

"Congratulations, Sofia," Said Nicolas as he hugged me.

"Congratulations, Nicolas," I said as I hugged him in return.

"I am going to find my family," said Nicolas as I nodded.

"Don't forget about the graduation party Amber organized for me," I said as he nodded.

"I'll try to make it," He said as I nodded, smiling.

I went to find my family and found them talking to Hugo's Dad; they saw me and waved while I walked over to them.

"Sofia, congratulations," Said Hugo as he gave me a bouquet of roses and a hug.

"Thank you, Hugo," I said as I took the roses, and he kissed my hand.

"We are so proud of you," Said Mom as I smiled at them.

"Thank you," I said, looking at them.

"Wow, Sof, you scored high on the exam," said James, and I shrugged.

"Eh, it was nothing," I said.

"What do you mean nothing? That is amazing," Said Axel as Hugo nodded.

"That looks amazing for the future queen of Whelsire," said Garrick as I blushed slightly.

"Thank you," I said to Garrick as Amber smiled.

"She takes after me," She said as everyone laughed.

"Oh, Amber," I said, giggling.

"It's party time!" Said Amber excitedly as Hugo and I shook our heads, chuckling.

"Let's get back to the palace," Said Dad as we nodded and headed to our carriages to return to the palace.

When we arrived at the castle, I was welcomed by the whole staff, including Grand Mum and Aunt Tilly and her husband, Sir Bartleby.

"Welcome home, Sofia," Said my Aunt Tilly as she hugged me.

"Congratulations, Sofia," Said Sir Bartleby as I smiled at him.

"I am so proud of you, Sofia," Said Grand mum.

"Thank you all," I said as they hugged me.

"The ballroom is ready, and guests should be arriving," Said Baileywick as we all headed inside.

"Excuse me; I just need a moment," I said as they all nodded.

"I'll come with you," said Amber as we made our way to my room.