Chapter 62

A Few days later

Princess Sofia

I woke up to the sun shining through my window and smiled as I got up and looked outside; springtime was almost here.

It started to get warmer at Enchancia, and the snow started to melt; even Mia, Robbin, and Clover began to go out more since it was getting warmer.

I looked back at my bed to see Clover still asleep, and I smiled at him as I made my way to change.

I decided to wear a simple purple mid-sleeved dress with gold on the edge of the mid-dress with my purple heels, amulet, bracelet, and ring.

My hair was let loose with its natural curls and placed on my golden tiara with a bit of lipstick.

As I finished, I heard my door opening and turned to see it was Baileywick with Sussett and Marcie. Confused and surprised, they all looked at me as I smiled at them.

"Good morning, Baileywick, Sussett Marcie," I said as they smiled.

"Good morning, Princess Sofia," Said Baileywick.

"Good morning, miss," said both Sussett and Marcie.

"Sorry, but the sunlight beat you guys to it," I said as they smiled and nodded.

"No worry, ma'am," said Sussett as she and Marcie bowed and left.

"Ready for your day, Sofia?" Asked Baileywick as I nodded.

"Great, there is so much to do," he said as I giggled and walked off with him.

"After breakfast, you must go see Madame Collette about your wedding dress, then it's off to Whelsire to prepare the rest of the wedding," he said as I nodded.

Over the last couple of days, I've been having to sit down and plan the wedding, especially since it was a few weeks away, closer than most people expected.

"And then, in a few days, you also have a tea meeting with Queen Vivian at Zumaria," he said as I nodded. I completely forgot about that, with everything going on about the preparations.

"Of course, thank you, Baileywick," I said as I walked into the dining room and sat.

"Good morning, everyone," I said as they all smiled.

"Good morning, Sofia," they all said as I smiled.

"Someone's cheerful," said Amber, smirking as I rolled my eyes.

"Tired is more like it," I said as she smiled.

"Well, planning a wedding is hard, especially when you're going to become a queen," said Mom as I nodded.

Of course, Mom and Amber would know about this, but it was different for them. Amber has been planning parties since she was three years old, while Mom and I haven't.

We have been new to this, so it was a bit stressful for her when it came to planning the royal wedding.

Thankfully she's been helping me along with Amber, but sometimes she got a bit carried away.

As we all know, Amber likes everything big and glamorous, but she did say she would try to take a step back.

I am grateful for that because even though I am royalty, I like simple things. That's one thing I was happy about about Hugo and me; we were comfortable with basic things.

However, both his Dad and I guess he's my Dad again now since the engagement became official again.

Anyway, Dad and Amber have agreed to make this the big event of the year, which scared me.