Chapter 26

Princess Sofia

Coronation day

It was finally coronation day for the new king and queen of Freezenberg, and we were courteously invited.

I was sitting in my vanity waiting for my hair to be finished; I chose an off-the-shoulder sky-blue dress with white flowers all over the dress.

It almost looked like you were looking at the sky with many white puffy clouds.

The dress also had long blue see-through sleeves, and once I put my hands on the side, it looked like a long trail on the ends.

I wore white heels and was getting my hair ready before placing on my crown; I had my ring, bracelet, and amulet on.

"Done; you look very beautiful, Sofia." Said Violet as I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Violet, I love it," I said as she nodded.

She brushed and styled my whole hair into a braided crown and left a few small strands of hair out loose; it was small yet simple and cute.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Princess Sofia?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No, thank you, Violet, that will be all you may be excused; thank you again," I said as she curtesy and left.

I went toward my closet and got my coat when I heard a soft tap sound; I looked around and saw that it was Mia and Robbin outside my window.

I smiled and walked towards them; each day, they left to try to get some information on Hugo, and each day, they heard nothing.

But it's to be expected; Whelsire is a bit far, so it might take a while for word to travel from Enchancia and Whelsire.

I opened the window as they flew in; quickly as I closed the window, it was very cold outside, but since Wassalia Day was in three days, the snow and cold were expected.

Although this is the first time it's been this cold, it has been cold before, but not like this.

The last time it was like this was when it was my first Wassalia day at the castle.

"Sofia, Sofia, we have some news!" Exclaimed Mia as I smiled.

"Really?" I asked as they nodded.

"It took a while, but we finally heard a word from the animals of Hugo's kingdom." Said Robbin.

"What did you hear?" I asked as Clover popped in from the secret entrance of my room.

"Princess, you need to be strong," said Clover as I got worried and stood up from the window seat.

"What happened to him, Clover?" I asked worriedly as Robbin and Mia landed on the window seat.

"He's fine, Sofia but.." started Mia but then stopped.

"But what?" I asked her, worried.

"Sofia, remember you need to relax." Said Clover as I nodded.

"I am relaxed, even though I may not look like it, I am; the important thing is that he's alive, which calmed me down," I said as they nodded.

"A while back, some animals heard that the prince disappeared for a while; it turns out he was hurt, but they found him." Said Robbin.

"He is fine now, Sof, but has been in recovery." Said Clover as I nodded.

It was weeks since the last card Hugo sent me, and I was getting scared, but at least I knew he was alive.

"Do you guys know where he's at?" I asked them as they nodded.