Chapter 60

Princess Sofia

As we were returning from lunch, James and Vivian told me how exciting they found the challenges I chose.

"Those challenges you chose, Sof, were awesome!" Exclaimed James with joy as we walked back to our seats.

"Thank you, James," I said, smiling as we returned.

"I can't believe you came up with these?" Said Amber, surprised as she held Edmond.

"Yeah, Sofia, where did you get the ideas?" Asked Desmond as I smiled.

"From all my adventures," I said as their eyes widened.

"You mean you've faced all these tasks before?" Asked Vivian as I nodded.

"I'm proud of you, Sof; it shows how strong you are and that I was right," he said as Amber frowned, confused.

"About what?" She asked as I raised my eyebrow at James.

"That she's been adventurous from the start," said James as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"That's true; Sofia has always done sports since she was young," said Amber as I smiled.

"I mean, I was on the flying derby team," I said as they nodded.

"All I know is that as soon as the dragon appeared, you caught my attention so quickly, Sof," said James as I smiled.

"You had me worried there for a second. How did you even get a dragon?" Vivian said as I smiled.

"I know a couple of them and asked if one of them would help me out," I said as they looked amazed at me.

As we were passing by the tents of the contestants, Amber decided it was a good idea to ask me a question so close to the tents.

"Do you have a favorite contestant so far, Sofia?" Asked Amber as I turned back to look at her confused.

"Why would you say that?" I asked her as she looked at everyone and then at me.

"Isn't it obvious, Sofia? You gave one of them extra points," said Desmond as I shook my head.

"I don't understand why you gave him extra points, Sofia?" Said Amber as I rolled my eyes.

'Really, Amber? Now, right outside their tents?' I thought as I tried to smile.

"Because he was the only one who did the task correctly, Amber, none of the other contestants tame it the way they were supposed to," I said as they nodded.

"Well, I think it's awesome," said Desmond.

"I agree with you, Desmond, don't you, Vivian?" Asked James.

"Yes, so far, 6 is my favorite; what about you, Sofia?" said Vivian.

As I looked away from them, I began to think that contestant six had shown good instincts, but I'm not sure.

"Too soon to tell," I said as I began to walk away.

"Sofia, wait up!" Said James as he followed me.

"Come on, admit it!" Said Vivian as she raced to me.

Honestly, I didn't even know what to think; initially, I was more excited about them failing and not having to marry any of them.

But something changed after the first task; I don't know why, but there was something Contestant Six that I couldn't figure out.

Flashback

"Maybe he's one of the contestants?" Said Mia as Robbin nodded.

"That would explain why King Garrick hasn't told you anything," said Robbin.