Chapter 79

Queen Sofia

Two weeks later

"Sofia, Sofia," said a voice as I began to turn around but couldn't see anyone.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" I said as I turned around and saw no one.

I turned around and began to walk through some trees when I arrived at a lake, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was looking at a bright white woman, but this was no ordinary woman; she was glowing. I saw her looking at me and smiling, bringing me happiness and calmness.

"W-Who are you?" I asked as she smiled at me. She seemed so familiar, almost as if I'd seen her somewhere.

"Don't be frightened, Sofia," she said as I smiled.

"I'm not; for some reason, I feel like I can trust you," I said as she smiled.

"I'm glad because I need you to listen carefully. Can you do that?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Of course, but.." I started, but she cut me off.

"I need you to take care of yourself and Hugo," She said as I looked at her, confused.

"What? Why?" I asked her, a bit worried as she shook her head.

"All I can say is take care of yourselves and don't believe the lies; always look for the truth," she said as her glow started to disappear.

"Oh no!" she said, looking terrified. My eyes widened as I saw her start to disappear.

"Wait!" I exclaimed as she began to disappear.

"Don't believe the lies, Sofia!" She said as she disappeared. I began to turn around and try to look for her, but she was gone.

'That's odd? Why would she tell me to take care of myself and Hugo?' I thought as I walked around.

Suddenly, I started to see fog appear out of nowhere, which made me feel a bit worried.

"Sofia..." said a voice as I began to turn around but saw no one.

"Who's there?" I asked, a bit uneasy.

This voice was different from the last one. First, it was a man's voice, which made me feel afraid.

"Queen Sofia...." Repeated the voice as I turned around and saw the pond was beginning to spin in circles.

Then the water rose, taking the form of a human, but I still couldn't tell who it was.

"Queen Sofia," said the water human form as my eyes widened.

"Who-who are you?" I asked as the water human moved.

"Don't be afraid; I'm here to share some important news with you," said the voice as I looked confused.

"What kind of news?" I asked as the figure looked down and then up at me again.

"Your Majesty, I'm afraid you married the wrong man," said the figure as I looked at him, shocked.

"What? What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed as the figure shook his head.

"You married the wrong man; he's not your true love," he said as I shook my head.

"No, no, you're lying!" I said as tears started to form in my eyes. What was this man saying?