Chapter 73

Queen Sofia

I couldn't believe it. My sister was finally queen of Enchancia; her dreams were becoming reality.

I watched as she was crowned the new queen of Enchancia and felt very proud of her and Desmond.

I knew that both of them were going to become excellent rulers of Enchancia; I looked down at Edmond, and he smiled at me as I brought him up.

I looked at him and noticed he was looking at Hugo. I smiled and looked at Hugo as he turned to look at me.

"What is it, Sof?" He asked as I shook my head and smiled.

"Nothing, dear; I just think your nephew wants you to hold him," I said as he smiled and extended his arms.

"Alright then," he said, smiling as Edmond jumped into his arms and looked around smiling.

Soon enough, the ceremony was over, and Desmond and Amber were walking to the church's exit as we followed them.

It was them first, followed by our parents, then James and Vivian, followed by Hugo and I with Edmond in our arms.

As we stood outside, we saw many people cheering at the new king and queen as we saw them enter their carriage and then leave.

"Where are they going?" Asked Hugo as I smiled.

"The festival, they have to arrive before we do; in fact, we should leave now," I said as he nodded, and we waited for the carriage.

"Hugo, you sure look amazing with Edmond clinged on you," said a familiar voice. We turned around to see Vivian and James walking towards us, smiling as Hugo and I smiled.

"Thanks, Vivian," said Hugo as Vivian got closer to Edmond, and he clung more to Hugo as she smiled.

"Are you sure you guys aren't ready to have kids yet?" Vivian asked as James began to cough, and the rest of us laughed.

"Vivian, what are you saying, dear?" Asked James, surprised as she smiled at James.

"I'm just saying the truth, dear husband," she said as Hugo and I chuckled.

"Well, to tell you the truth, Vivian, Sofia, and I haven't talked about it yet," he said as she looked at us confused.

"But I'm not opposed to it," he said, turning to face me smiling as I felt myself slightly blush before smiling.

"I think it will happen when it needs to happen," I said as I approached my husband and took his arm.

"That is true," said Vivian as we nodded.

"Can't rush these things," said James as we laughed.

"Come on, Vi, the coach is here; see you two at the fair," said James as Edmond protested.

"Three," corrected James as they walked away while we laughed.

Hugo, Edmond, and I got into the carriage and headed toward the festival. As we looked toward the sides, we saw people cheering and waving at us.

As our carriage arrived at the festival's entrance, we saw that Desmond and Amber were already there.

Once the carriage stopped, we got out, along with the rest of our family, and followed Desmond and Amber.

We followed them to where the celebration would start and saw that the stage was close to the entrance with their throne chairs and a ribbon to be cut at the fair's entrance.

The villagers and a couple of friends surrounded the whole place; however, this was minor compared to the expected crowd.