Chapter 12

Unknown point of view

"How are things going, Alestine?" I asked as he smiled.

"Very well, sir, they believed it without any problem," he said as I nodded, surprised.

"Every day, we are getting stronger than ever, and soon we will be ready to attack." Said Alestine as I frowned.

"How soon?" I asked as he smiled.

"Two weeks, tops, if we don't have any problems occur," He said as I smiled.

"Excellent," I said as Alestine turned towards me.

"Sir, what did Freezenberg say?" he asked as I smiled.

"They didn't believe me; they thought I was joking, so I decided to let them have their moment," I said as he frowned.

"how do you know, sir?" he asked as I smiled.

"My daughter is best friends with their little snob princess Hildegard since they went to the same school," I said as he looked surprised.

"The princess knows?" he asked as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course not; neither of my children know, and it has to stay this way," I said as he nodded.

"Any other news, Alestine?" I asked as taking my glass of wine to drink.

"It seems that the newly crowned prince of Whelsire has finally found a bride," He said as I dropped my glass onto the floor.

"What?!" I exclaimed as Alestine started shaking.

"What is wrong, sire?" he asked, confused as I stood up and began to pace around.

"I thought the silly prince would take his time or wouldn't think of finding a bride so soon!" I exclaimed, annoyed.

"Why would this be a problem, sir?" he asked as I looked at him surprised.

"Because if that stupid prince marries soon, it could mean the alliance of a kingdom, which would mean trouble!" I said as he nodded.

"Unless... she isn't a princess?" I said as I turned to Alestine as he shook his head while I sighed annoyed.

"Sh-She is a princess, sir," he said as I slammed my fist into the desk and turned to face Alestine again.

"Who is this princess?" I asked as he swallowed hard before answering.

"Princess Sofia of Enchancia," he said as I frowned and began to think.

'Where have I heard this name before?' I thought for a moment, and then I remembered.

'Victoria.' I thought.

Flashback

"Daddy, Daddy!" exclaimed Victoria as I raced to her.

"Victoria, what is it?" I asked her as she seemed to be upset.

"I met him, Daddy. I met my prince, but he completely ignored me for Princess Sofia," She said as she began to cry.

"I want him to be mine, Daddy; I want her gone," She said as I tried to comfort her.

"Now, now, sweetheart. Who is he?" I asked as she pointed at a green-eyed boy. I swear I had seen him before.

'But it was impossible. Then again, it couldn't be, could it?' I thought to myself, seeing him with a princess and my son.

"I want him all to myself, Daddy, just me and him somewhere no one could ever find us," She said, twirling.