Tragedy

Skià pov

I don't get to have it finish drying before he leaves the body. I don't have time to catch him so I grab a rag and wipe the floor clean. Now we have to figure out where he is headed to next as we have no knowledge of this event.

Dean heads off with his grandfather while I stick with his mother. Something seems off about this whole situation. I stay mostly in the shadows so I don't get kicked out of the car as she drives of with John. She told him to take her away and that he did.

We drove for a while and as we were driving I felt a family member die. I sort through the feeling and find out it was Mary's father. I frown lightly as clearly I made the wrong choice. Moments later I feel her mother die. I have to assume that sometime after I left the yellow eyed demon possessed one of Mary's parents.

We park by the water and I can feel a demon approaching so I make the sigil and trap right outside of the car. He appeared right before the blood was dry and it was dark enough that he wouldn't be able to see it.

Her father comes up to the car, his soul not even inside of his body anymore. He drags Mary out of the car so I quickly pry his hand off of her. "Oh, the sweet little great grandchild isn't even human. Is he?"

"I think that is mostly irrelevant as you aren't even Sammeal."

"Oh, you can tell?" He pulls his hand away from me and breaks Johns neck.

"I see, how you got the deal." He just creepily smiles at me. Mary screams. He tried to cut a deal with her saying he will bring back John but only him. "Sweeten the deal I know you can."

"Aren't you going to try and stop the deal?"

"No, I can see fate and this has to happen in some way." I know that my eyes are showing the tired, old and defeated eyes that I sometimes see on the doctor.

"Bring them all back and I will make the deal."

"Alright sweetie give me a kiss and I will bring them all back. I will be back in ten years for you." They complete the deal he brings back all their souls and then I push him into the trap before banishing him so he doesn't have time to ruin more people's lives as the earliest he can come back is in eight years. She hugs John and then her father while sobbing. I give them a small smile as at least I got her a better deal.

Dean arrives just after. "She accepted the deal but I made it better." I point at her father who is looking at her with pity as they always remember what happened while the demon was in her body while also looking at us in confusion.

"No."

"This is how it had to be, it was already written in her fate. I'm sorry."

"Is what you said true? About you being my grandson?" He says to Dean.

"Yeah, and he is your great grandson."

"Your son?"

"No my sister's. One of them at least."

"Oh. Can you really see fate?"

"Yes, very clearly if I look at it and I can also change small things but some things are set in stone." He simply nods before turning to his daughter.

"You can marry him and leave, tonight made me understand your choice."

"Thank you." I smile at them and so does Dean even though he is clearly mad that he couldn't stop the demon. Castel places his hands on our shoulders and soon we are back in the hotel room we were in before.