Human

Skià pov

As we make it through the halls Donna comes up to me. "You're not human are you?" I answer her while keeping some of my attention on the shadows.

"Not at the moment but usually I am partially human at the very least."

"What do you mean?"

"At the moment I have dismissed my human blood so I have enough power to keep everyone safe. But most of the time I am mostly human as this form is rather dangerous for me."

"Why?"

"Certain people believe me to be dead but they only know of this form so I have to be extra careful to not get there attention."

"What are they like immortal aliens?"

"There is more to the world than humans and aliens." With that I walk away from her as this discussion isn't getting us anywhere.

As we go through the library people are slowly losing the symbol of death meaning that my existence here was unexpected so I am able to save them. I have a slight smile but I still see the dark symbol on River and frown slightly. However it is not as dark as it was before so there may be a chance yet. I fix my expression and walk up to her. She has a slight pained expression on her face. "I know it hurts you to know that he doesn't know you yet but think of it this way, he had to meet you for the first time at some point."

"I guess, thank you love."

"Of course anything for you Mel."

"Why do you keep calling her Mel?" The doctor asks.

"It is a bit of an inside joke, pretty boy." I turn and smile at River and she smiles back at me. "Alright we need to get you all back to your ship and then we need to get back to our own. Lead the way to your ship." The man in charge of the group nods and starts to head in a direction that his suit tells him.

All of the sudden lights start flashing and alarms start to blare. The computer near us says that self destruct has been activated on the planet. The man who leads the group says that everything will be fine though because doctor moon is designed to help CAL. But something is clearly going wrong because the computer turns off. "We have to save CAL." The man says.

"Alright where do we have to go?"

"The central computer room." I nod.

"Lead the way." He turns to another direction and we start off again.