Christmas Time

Skià pov

I quickly got back to my normal schedule and it is boring. It is broken however by the TARDIS appearing in my living room. A blonde woman comes out and seems rather confused.

"Hello."

"Hello? Who are you and where are we?"

"I am Alex, it's a pleasure to me you. As for where you are, we are in Washington State in America and the year is 2010."

"But the doctor told me he was going to take me home."

"I believe I can help you with that." I get up and head into the TARDIS. It looks different than the last time I saw it but I believe it is earlier than the last time I saw him. I look closely at the woman. I realize that I recognize her from descriptions, she is Rose.

I walk right up to the console of the TARDIS and start to adjust things. "So where were you supposed to go?"

"England, Christmas Eve." I push her for more specifics and she gives them. "2006, London."

"Alright." I type everything in and set it off. When we arrive I turn to where the doctor is. He is teeming with energy and life force. He must have almost died recently. Change into an older form of myself and pick the doctor up carrying him as I follow Rose.

We exit the TARDIS and I see a man and a woman. They run up to Rose the moment that she leaves. I walk out and stand off to the side while they check her over. I look around as something feels off, I try to think of what happened in 2006 but can't think of anything so it must be a difference in the timeline or memories were erased.

I shrug to myself and look back over to the people I am next to. They finally seem to notice me. "Rose where is the doctor and who are these people?" The woman who I believe to be roses mother asks.

"That is the doctor." She says pointing to the doctor in my arms. "I don't know who he is but the could control the TARDIS. Also he was younger before."

"Yes, I can't exactly carry a grown man when I am nine. Now, I am Alex, I have known the doctor for a very long time but I think at this point he has only met me a few times. I have not met Rose yet nor do I believe that she has met me."

"Well we better head home we have some things to do."