Lost Boy

Skià pov

I have almost finished teaching Nick about hunting and I have used magic to copy all of his books as well. I also used Nick to help me perfect my hiding of my supernatural features from everything even when I am having a strong emotional reaction. Today is the last lesson.

I am halfway through the lesson when I get a call from Nico. "Bambino?"

"Mamma, the girls said that they found the bracelet."

"Okay I will be back soon."

"Okay, bye mamma."

"Bye." I turn to Nick. "It looks like we are going to have to wrap it up here. Let me have your phone." He hands me his phone and I take his number from it before putting my own phone number in his phone. "If something goes horribly wrong you can call me here and I will come to your aid."

"Thank you."

"No problem, I learned some important information as well." I gather my stuff that I will need from my house here and head back to Australia. When I arrive it is about midmorning. I quickly head over to Rita's house to talk to the girls about the bracelet and they tell me that a deep sea treasure hunter has it. She is doing a showing of it here. Two of the girls already have tickets due to someone asking them out on a double date so I quickly buy one and we head there.

I go in by myself and start to look around at the artifacts when I get dragged by one of the girls so that she can stand by me instead of her date. I just let her do it as she seems nervous. I get to look at all the artifacts and it is rather interesting even though I have seen things like almost everything here.

Soon enough the writer of the book and collector of the treasures is about to show up to sign books. We get in line and when she shows up I recognize her. She is one of the girls that I fell into the moon pool with, Rikki.

When I get up to the front with the others I smile at her. "It has been awhile." She looks at me closely for a few moments.

"Pierre? Is that you?"

"Yes."

"You have gotten so big! How old are you now?"

"12."

"So why are you here?"

"I am helping out with something." I discreetly point to the girls before making a swimming motion.

"I see. Well here." She reaches over and pulls out a book before signing it and handing it to me. "I am sorry that I haven't kept up with you and the others. I have been rather busy with this."

"It is okay. I have been busy as well. I have to talk to you about something later though. It is very important."

"Of course meet me behind the building after this."

"Alright." The line continues and everyone who wants to gets their books signed and then she shows her newest find, the bracelet.

After the show I meet up with her and try to convince her to let me borrow the bracelet or have her help.

She agreed to help so the next full moon they all headed out to go against the dragon. I of course could not go due to me being furry but Percy went in my place.

In the morning I was informed of the dragons defeat. Also it was the last day for the girls to be watched before they can go to Atlantis. They all say their goodbyes to each other, fill out the paperwork and everyone heads to or back to their designated pods. Me, my dad and Aelynn head back to New York and the kids head back to camp except for Percy who has to take the three girls to Atlantis.

Dad started working on missions with shield and I informed sheild that unless it is a mission that really needs my skills I am out of commission for a bit. I have been caring for Aelynn at home and doing more college classes under different names just in case I need a different identity for something or just need something to do in the future. I am doing another round of medicine classes and some classes in law as I want to know why Sam wanted to be a lawyer.

Today I was slowly working on some classes on the couch while Aelynn was playing on the floor when I got a call. It was from Toby. Honestly him and Happy are my favorite people on scorpion. If the group ever disbands I will ask them to work with me. "What is wrong?"

"A kid from Ralph's class went missing and there is a suspicious guy on the loose around there."

"Alright, I will be there in a moment."

"Hurry." He says I can hear a slight tone of panic in his voice, he is clearly very worried. I pack a small bag for me and a small bag for Aelynn before changing my appearance, picking up Aelynn and heading to the location.

I arrive and meet up with Happy, she does not seem surprised that I am here but Paige does. "What are you doing here?"

"My help was requested. Now we best get to work finding this child." I say before they fill in more information.

"The child we are looking for uses a digital communicator because he is non verbal."

"Have we tracked it?"

"Yes, but he doesn't have it the suspicious man does."

"Alright, that man likely needs to be tracked anyway. This does however mean that we have to figure out another way to find him." I switch the hip that Aelynn is on and pull out my shield phone. I call Clint but he does not answer, they must be on a mission so I sit on the curb and pull out my laptop instead.

"Do you want me to take her?" Paige asks. I look up at her for a moment before looking back down at my laptop.

"I would get this done quicker if I had both hands." She is almost ten months old so I set her on the ground and allow Paige to watch her while I use the shield database to track the boy. The mother of the boy gives me his name and I am able to look him up in the system before putting his picture into the locator program that uses public cameras.

It only takes a few moments before we get a ping. It shows that the boy is at the train station near us. Gallow also informs us that the man that the boy accidentally took the tablet from is from an international mercenary ring. While we are heading to the boys location I messaged Fury who says he will send a team to deal with the mercenaries. Paige takes the boy's mom and Aelynn back to the garage while me, Happy, Walter and Gallow go after the boy.

I spot the lower level shield agents as we head in. They are waiting at the entrance to cut off the mercenaries. We follow the current video of the train station and quickly find the boy. When we head back out I see that the agents got the mercenaries.

We return the boy to him mom and I retrieve Aelynn. We finish up the paperwork for the case and then Ralph convinces me to stay for a bit because he wants to play with Aelynn.