Escape

Skià pov

"Do you really think that you were the first person to discover wizards and aliens?"

I asked the question rhetorically but she answered anyway. "Yes."

"Hate to break it to you but the world's governments have known for years. And now that you have so kindly shared your plans, I have what I need." I pull my phone for old relationships out and call Sebastian.

I place it on speaker for fun. "My lord?" She looks terrified at that.

"Sebastian, it appears that someone had learned something that they shouldn't have. I believe that it is time that she finds out. I will send you my coordinates."

"Of course young Master. I will alert her and head your way."

"Thank you Sebastian."

"A butler that can't do this much isn't worth his salt." I hang up and turn to her.

"You don't know what you are messing with. The balance that is kept is very important." I shudder as I remember visions of timelines where the balance was lost. "And it will be kept no matter what."

"Who are you?"

"I believe this name is more of a myth at this point but I am know as the Queen's guard dog, the ruler of the London underground, a villainous noble or Earl of the Phantomhive family." The fear on her face grows as she tries to run out of her base. I grab her a long with all of her men with the shadows trapping them in place. "You see I am the one who's keeps the balance in England and it has been my job for many years, do not expect to get away so easily."

"You have magic but it is not like his."

"I do, there is more than one type." Sebastian chooses this time to arrive.

"My lord her men will be arriving soon to clean up this mess would you like me to take care of this?"

"Yes, thank you Sebastian." He ties them all up and I let the out of my shadows hold. I then grab Tom and Lexi before leading them out of the building and down the street. "There will not be information shared about this or I will not hesitate to make the information and the source disappear." I let Lexi go and lead Tom home as it has been a rather long day and I am ready for a rest.