Getting Help

Skià pov

"What are you doing?"

"Being land people obviously." One of them says to me.

"Well you are not doing a very good job. Why are you even on land? Are there not rules against it?" I know this because Percy told me when I was with Nico at his house.

"We were removed from the pod due to the land boy falling into the moon pool."

"I see. Well I think that I can work some things out for you, you just need to sit still for a bit." I call Nico as I have some questions for Percy.

"Mamma?"

"Bambino, are you at camp?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can I talk to Percy a have some questions relating to his father's domain."

"Sure, give me a second."

I hear some russling and eventually Percy picks up. "What's up?"

"I have some questions about merpeople."

"Okay."

"Do you know the rules for mermaids removed from their own pod getting into your father's kingdom?"

"It depends on why they were removed."

"They were removed due to a boy accidently falling into their magical pool and turning into a merman while they were on duty."

"Then with the proper paperwork and like six months of supervision by an official they can move there."

"Could you set that up for me there are four mermaids where I am at and three of them are the ones that I am talking about."

"Yeah, I will see what I can do."

"Okay just borrow Nico's phone when you have it all set up."

"Will do." I hear the phone pass to Nico and he picks up again.

"Bye mamma. Love you."

"Love you too Bambino." He hangs up. I will ask if he wants to come visit with Will once they call me back about the mermaids. I made sure that the house was big enough for visitors as I know quite a few people. "Alright, follow me. I think I know someone who will take you in."

I head to the neighborhood that my house is in and walk up to the house that is owned by Rita. She opens the door and looks us each over before her eyes stop at the ring one of the girls is wearing. "What is going on?"

"I thought you might be willing to take these girls in."

"Why?" She says with narrow eyes.

"Well they were kicked out of their pod for something that had very little to do with them and they need a place to stay until they are relocated."

"Why are you telling another land person?!" One of the girls asks.

"You can't tell that she is a mermaid too?" All four of them look at me in surprise.

"I guess that I can take them in."

"Thank you. Hopefully it will only be about six months."

"I can say that they are my nieces staying with me for a little while."

"That should work. Now if you will excuse me." I say and they all say goodbye and I head back home.

The first few things I went over with Zac are control and awareness. You have to be careful because some hunters will come after anything. I also helped the girls with adapting to the human world along with Rita. School is about to start up tomorrow and I get a call from Nico. "Hello Bambino."

"Mamma, Percy said to call you." He hands the phone over and Percy picks up himself.

"So I got the paperwork and my dad said that I am supposed to deal with it. So where are you?"

"Australia, near Mako Island."

"Alright I will be there in a few hours and I am bringing my wife Annabeth."

"Alright, hand the phone back to Nico I want to talk to him about something."

"Okay." I can hear him hand it back.

"Do you want to stay here while Percy is down here?"

"Of course. Not much is going on at camp and we got more children of Apollo who are quite good at healing so Will can come too."

"Good. See you in a few hours."

"See you." He hangs up and I start getting the house ready. Dad took Aelynn out because he says that it is good for babies to get sun so after handing him a lot of sunscreen I let his take her.

They get back before the others arrive so I give dad a rundown of the situation. "So some people are coming to stay here. One of them is my son from a life before this one, he is bringing his boyfriend. The other two are here to deal with a problem and one of them is my son's cousin so I said he could stay here."

"Okay, the more the merrier."

"One more warning, they do have powers and monsters are drawn to them but they know how to deal with them so there is nothing to worry about." He nods.

"What do you think they will want for dinner?"

"I think that I will make dinner tonight but it will be blue pasta. My son is from Italy and his cousin is obsessed with blue food."

"Alright. I will get two of the spare rooms ready."

"Thank you."