Information

Skià pov

Soon enough black widow joins the room. She sits down and we get started on the briefing. "You need to break into a vault to access an air gap computer and download the files onto a drive. You cannot get caught and there needs to be no record of you being there."

"What information is on the computer."

"We believe it to be all of the info gathered by a high level criminal organization."

"Alright, where are we going."

"Florida."

"Okay." We gather our things and get into the plane. I check all of my weapons and put some protection over my pump. I click my bracelet and it turns properly into a knife so I turn it back into a bracelet.

"Where did you get that!?" Black widow asks.

"I made it myself."

"Can you make me one, it seems like a very easy weapon to hide and a convenient one at that."

"Sure, I am a bit busy at the moment but when I have time I will get to it. At the moment I am working on condensing other weapons."

"Ooh, make me a bow please."

"Of course, you are on my team." We arrive in the area and get out. I let my full senses out and get a complete read of the area.

There are only two people, likely because they do not believe that people can get into the vault. One of them is asleep judging by their breathing. The other seems to be playing a board game or something as I can hear the clacking of wood.

Other than cameras there doesn't seem to be much of a security system and the man on the camera system is asleep. I gesture the others forward and we head inside. The two people are on the other side of the building so there is really nothing to worry about. I pick the lock and we go towards the room with the safe.

I press my head against it and slowly decode it. I open it with a quiet click and then push the door open just enough to slip in. The door was louder than I wanted it to be but the other people in the building didn't notice it.

I walk in and place some gloves on. I move the chair out of the way and hack into it. It doesn't have very high computer security, most likely because it is inaccessible from outside sources. I quickly get in and connect my computer. I transfer it to my computer and disconnect it I wipe any evidence of me being on the computer and shut it off before moving the seat back to its starting location.

We close and lock the vault and head back to our plane. When we get up in the air I run a program to decrypt, sort and remove any unwanted data. When it is done I transfer the information to some flash drives. I close my laptop and pocket the drives.