Calling in The Big Guns

Skià pov

I stand slightly in front of the two others. Making sure to keep the aliens from them. I know that they can't eat my magic so I am better off than they are. Also I constantly have weapons both mortal and godly on my person.

I calmly look around the room and a window shows that we are in the cosmos. I smile at the familiar surroundings. It brings me back to my very first life. "Alright, we need to figure out how to get back down to Earth and what their plans are." They both look at me in panic and confusion. They are confused by how calm I am.

The female alien that came down to get us finally made her move. "Say goodbye to Earth wizards." She points her weapon at as and starts leading us farther into the ship. I let her, because it is better for my plan anyway.

Her and some guards lead us to the main room that has a massive door. I can feel a massive life force behind it so she clearly took us to their king. "Bow wizards to the Necrose king."

"We are not bowing let us go!" Tom yells.

"I will only bow if he bows to me as I hold a similar amount of power. Perhaps more."

"Very well." The other two get pushed to the floor and I lightly bow. Enough for respect but also little enough to show that I have more. I expect that he will only nod or something because he is clearly to large to properly move.

Everyone else bows and the doors open revealing an oversized alien head. He is so large his body isn't even visible. "I will devour you and all of your kind wizard blood."

"Oh but I was under the impression that you can only consume the magic made from the sun."

"What do you speak of?!"

"You have only been taking sun mages and your children so kindly informed me that that is the only viable food source as it is the only that your ship picks up."

"What?! Magic we cannot consume?!"

"Yes. Now do you mind if I make a call?"

"Your feeble human technology will not work here but you may try if you wish!"

I pull out my phone and click call. I place it to my ear as it rings the doctor. He answers quickly with an ello. "Pretty boy I need your help."

"And why is that?"

"Aliens, that has always been more of your forte. These ones eat magic."

"Alright give me your location."

"Just track my phone, I know you can."

"Alright I will be there shortly."

"Very well." I hang up my phone and slip it back into my pocket. I turn to see that everyone here is confused. Some as to why my phone worked and some about who I called. They don't have time to ask me anything the TADIS starts to appear.