Power

Skià pov

"So, will you agree to help us with your powers?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Many of my powers from past lives are easily identifiable by certain groups. And if they noticed it would not be good for any of us." Fury seems shocked but quickly covers it and nods.

"Very well I guess."

"I will however use my less identifiable abilities to help people."

"Can you show us some of those powers?" I nod before thinking about which abilities I can show. I start with lifting the table with a single finger, I set it down and use my speed to rearrange the whole room. Then I make a shield with my bones.

"Those are most of the powers I can use without detection, I can also use all weapons and martial arts as well as speaking all languages." I don't know all alien languages but they don't seem to know about them. "Any other questions before I go home?"

"So were the Greeks the only ones that had the right gods?"

"No." With that I take off and I need a break from everything so once I get out of the building and far enough away I change appearance to an older version of my current self and travel outside of one of my oldest friends house.

I arrive outside of Nurarihyon home and quickly change my clothes before heading in. A few of the higher level members of the clan look me over but quickly recognizing me as little has changed since I last came here. I place my hands in my pockets and head towards the room that he is in the most often during the day

When I open the door I realized that I was right so I walk in and sit across from him. "Ah Ema it has been so long. Would you like some tea or some sake?"

"Sake please it has been a long day." He has someone get them.

We continue after we each drink our first cup. "How is rikuo doing?"

"He is doing well, he should be back from school soon. I am worried however because he has been rejecting his yokai blood lately."

"He is probably just going through a rebellious faze. I am sure he will my a lovely supreme commander."

"I just want you to know that if he doesn't take the mantle it will go to you."

"Very well, you are getting rather on in years. What happened to your son?"

"He was killed many years ago."

"I regret that I was unable to help you address that. Does this mean that you are the leader once more?"

"Yes, until Rikuo comes of age."

"Would you like me to take over for you until then?"

"You would be willing to be acting commander?"

"Of course, I have before, though I cannot be here all the time as I still have many other things to do."

"We are having a meeting tomorrow so I will announce it then."

"Very well."